Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Habes pat fis

Ni la yang jadi, thanks kat josephine :D









Tunggu la lepas ni aku kena lecture dengan Jais Volgo

p.s: sometimes we just should be alone. give us some private time. take a breath in. look back. look front. move forward. everything will be okay. i hope that you understand this. little space, is all that I'm asking.

p.p.s: Pathophysiology test was a disaster. I think I'm gonna fail. Like seriously, gonna F.A.I.L. I was just not lucky enough. I think. :/

p.p.p.s: I don't know is wrong or not about this henna thing, but, I was taught to wear em' when I was a kid, back then when I was 5 years old. That's why I love henna. They will always bring me to some memories. Good memories with my grandmother. :)

Piau (kucing penulis) kirim salam

1 comment:

Isyafiq Qamaal bin Ahmadi said...

haha...habes la ko pasni kene serbu ngan Jais = Jaiv....hahaha....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...