Monday, April 18, 2011

Moscow: Sechenov Intervarsity Games 2011. A dot that never means end.

Salam,

So habis lah SIG 2011, or lebih famous dalam kalangan student-student malaysia di sini sebagai 'Malaysia Games'. Next year, Nizhny Novgorod pula ye jadi tuan rumah, so excited to got there, iA. Since I already updated few info since the first day I was in Moscow, so this post is more on the meaning that I got from Moscow. Sport is always about winning, but winning isn't always about sport. Dapat la beberapa pictures, but most of my pictures ada dekat orang yang tangkap gambar. Macam biasa, bawa camera tapi tak ingin nak tangkap gambar sebab utamanya tak suka guna camera orang to be my perspective. Its personal. Later I'll embed this post with a vid me playing badminton in Semi Final versus Kursk State Medical University.

Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamudillah first of all, that I arrived here safely. Although we took bus to go there, but I did enjoy the journey, the sceneries were just breathtaking. But, most of the times, I just slept, seriously all my friends were so jealous of me like, how the hell can I sleep in that bus. It took 18 FREAKING HOURS to go there. So yeah, I don't know my ass already kematu or not =). ANYWAY, so here what I like about this SIG Games.

1) Though I didn't perform well, there's hikmah behind that.
___I have to keep believing in the myself, in others, in shuttle, skills. I'd trained hard for this, and this is it. There was a time that I felt really down, not believing what could ever happened, maybe I might let someone down, maybe I did something stupid, maybe this and that bad things, but by keeping myself quite and calm, thinking deeply, I knew, I could do it, I just could do it. And here I am, I delivered. Thanks Syed Aidid, I believe after this, we're gonna train extra hard to reach that level, we will iA.

2) The super mega grand arena.
___This time, SIG didn't just a small stupid Malaysian Intervarsity Games, this was an Olympic Games. It just felt that way. God knows how big that main arena is, and yes, the Moscow Olympic Event once was held there. I guess, you guys didn't waste that RM 350, 000 to organize this games, it did left us a special feelings. Congrats to MMA organizing team, spasiba balshoe, super thumbs-up.

3) The best performance_comedy cast_
___There were lot of dances, Indian, Malays, Chinese, Sarawakians, but, what attracted me the most more than others was, the special cast. I laugh my ass off ROFL, like very much. It was super genius, super super genius.

4) Someone asked me, "Your skin looked smooth, what product do you used?"
___OMG, I was so whaaaattt???!!! Honestly, I didn't give a damn on my skin anymore since my secondary school. It just didn't work with all the stupid Clearasil stuffs. But when I quitted, it just back to normal. So, God created natural healing far more better than those cosmetics. :)

5) Looking at others, how bersatu are they.
___In moscow, especially the RSMU team/squad, their supporters really banged the event. I guess without them, SIG would be boring. You guys have the most sportsmanships like no others, win or lose, isn't what matter, all you guys saw is the game, and yes, you guys surpassed us in medal tally this year, congrats again RSMU.

6) High performance Volgo.
___This year, our badminton team lost only one match. Only in Final, when Alan Gan lost to a new star in MMA, the first year guy named Gregory. Other than that, we won confidently. But, what I respected the most was, how Alan has guided us this far, with the skills, he just gave all he got to us. But, after this, I'm pretty sure, he'll be back on the revenge to Gregory, just wait and see. And us, of course still got a lot to learn. Badminton, I rather die to you than to get love from girls.

7) Seeing some couples, it measured me.
___Sorry I can't find a perfect word to replace that 'measured' word. But, get what I mean right? Yeah, I'm human too, but, I don't know and still don't freaking understand, why I don't deserve for this. WHY? WHY? WHY? I guess, SIG measured me down to the level of I kinda a guy who needs to get a 'life'. -.-"

8) To many dosa, but, please don't judge.
___Going to Moscow was hell to much dosa I'd ever seen in my life. Apart of my stupid fucking housemates who talked back about me all the times, though this time he surely over our (me and Naki) patience, so I think I can still ignore that. But in Moscow, girls and guys, touch each other, holding hands. It is still haram right although sentuh berlapik as their intention is to sentuh yang bukan mahram, right? I mean, it wasn't like tak sengaja pun kan? So yeah, I'm not judging, but, yeah, amek iktibar, iA.

So, that's all I think, I'm tired, should get a rest. Oh, I love Hayley Williams. =P



4 comments:

Khadijah Iderus said...

seriously, either ko dah muscular, or memang lemak, ko dh berisi a. hehe.

Siti Hajar said...

weyh.... datang nizhny tahun depan...!

Unknown said...

Hajar: insya allah aku pegi. Rugi tak pegi nizhny. All the best in organizing. Kalahkan moscow. Be in the streak :))

Unknown said...

Kd: hahaha. Ko rase ape? Klu aku, aku rasa aku gemok harammmmmmmmm. Dats why aku dah enuff utk kajian 'klu-gmok-effect-bdmnton-x'. Pasni kurus balik. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...