Saturday, April 16, 2011

second day moscow: geniuses!!!

Salam.

A bit update about today: i didnt win gold medal for table tennis. We lost to MMA. A bit stressed actually because we didnt perform as we should be. We just a scared brats who happened to be not a good risk taker. Nevertheless we went through the final, but we lost in such not a good gane. MMA did play well, but somehow i do believe that we can actually beat them, but we didnt play as confident as we ever wanted it to be. So, we got silver medal. :(

I guess, my target to get 2 gold this year already failed. I should get a rest by now, my fatigue from badminton match hasnt gone yet. But, i think i should blog something.

After our moscow spring fever concert, we kinda had a gathering. Just among us the second year students from moscow, volgo. Nizhny i didnt see them. It was pleasant, met few of friends, then i talked much. Well almost all of the words coming from my mouth were kutuk kutuk one. I hope they got what i meant, that im just joking, i didnt have another way of socializing with people.

Here came the genius question: "hafidz, mane makwe?" (something like that), asked Amira. I WAS LIKE, wow, what should i say then. Im totally in shock. Coz at that time, in front of me, there were 2 couples, haezel-naqib and syamim-ria. Haha. The most interesting part of all, its syamim and ria. I never thought that i was just sakat sakat them in facebook back then during my first year in here. Although i kinda sensed something fishy when syamim asked me about ria, about her attitude and all of that stuffs, i never thought they have gone this 'far'. Anyway its nice to see somebody getting their 'life' because of me. =).

But that question really smacked me down. Seriously. I just answered, "im just single, like who the hell wants me -.-". That time i know that im lonely. Perhaps navsegda i will be like that. Its just not gonna be any nadezhda for me.

Im such a loser.

Dont be like me guys. A loser.

Salam.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...