Friday, April 15, 2011

hari pertama (dari hotel ismailovskii delta)

Salam,

Since i've got internet here, i guess i can blog here. So here it goes. First day of Sechenov Intervarsity Games ended finally. My legs hurt, i mean really tired like pure fatigueness. Tomorrow I'm gonna play table tennis, which is a total different game from badminton. Owh btw, alhamdulillah i've got gold medal for badminton.

About badminton today (before i mood lost) do really taught me something. Although something did distract me, but it didnt disturb my focus. Alhamdulillah for that, because we human cant control our feeling, whether it is from the past or right now. Thanxs haley williams for reminding me that -.-'.

Although today, i felt kinda 'lost' with my sad face. I played single a d double. The problem wasnt from single, but from my double partner syed aidid. Earlier today i had problem in trusting him, i mean like to handle few balls. Simple mistake do really kinda over ridden him. It made me felt so down, because double needs cooperation. So, it was earlier today. So, in final, we were shocked by Alan's result. He lose. I mean like WTFFFF?!! Alan lossse??? So the burden back to us, me and Aidid. I just pasrah, nothing we can do at that time. No tactics no strategies. Alhamdulillah again ive got an idea.

"enjoy the game, ignore the score, ignore the people, feel the game, Its BADMINTON!!!". So, i just said to Aidid "Aidid, main game kita ja, enjoy game, pedulikan final atau tak, menang atau kalah". Alhamdulillah it worked pretty well, because at that time, we were (i guess) just thinking to do our best, show our skills which we didnt even show em yet today. So the game was the craziest match i ever been into. Screamed, nervous, panic, they were all into that match. At last we won, after we thought the game should be easy, but since Alan lose, everything turned otherwise. Alhamdulillah we can make through it. The most important thing is, Syed Aidid was the man of the match. I couldnt do anything without his perfect ball, because im fat and of course i depend on him in most cases. Our training finally showed what we wanted to show.

Tahniah Aidid, and kepada supporter2 lain, korang sangat sangat sangat memainkan perasan. It was not just you guys bersorak bagI nak terkeluar anak tekak, for me, it was actually you guys presence in there who burned me inside. Thanxs. Tomorrow is table tennis. Huissssshhh. Penat ni gi mana sih?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats....=)
best of luck in table tennis....

---

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...