Friday, August 19, 2011

Novel Serius Pertama

Salam,

So yesterday I FINALLY bought my precious first two serious novels that I would read (hopefully la) and I swear that I will finish these two novels before I come back here next year Insya-Allah. Thats a lot of time, but believe me, I am not a fast reader like other novel-maniac. So, those two books are: "Murabbi Cinta" and "Elephant on Acid
and Other Bizarre Experiments". The first- Murabbi Cinta. At first I was like really hard to pick this one up. Merely, because I am sensitive to the word 'cinta' which seemed intend me to think that it is somekind of novel jiwang. Although at first I couldn't find this book at Popular Bookstore in Jusco, but later in the evening, I asked my father to send me to Sunway Carnival Mall. Glad. I found the book I'm looking for although I have to wait for my father to pick me up (he had a meeting in Hospitsl Kepala Batas).


I waited for about 1 hour outside the mall. My phone call was barred, yet, I forgot to bring my phone with me, so yeah, it was my fault and fully deserved to wait that long -_-"". BUT, I used that time to read the books. Yeay, sila cakap saya seorang menghargai masa hahaha. I did read the books. Aren't they that good sampai boleh dapat most popular book?

Indeed.

This book- Murabbi Cinta is really what I need. Simple, nice elaboration, most importantly, not boring. It is not like a chapter by chapter novel, but, it is like a story in everyday life of the writer, and how that typical daily activities that what he's been through, he made it up on how we could interpret it. Okeh, apa aku merepek ni. Senang kalau baca novel tuh, takpayah perlu ilmu melampau lampau, tapi, ia adalah novel versi santai. Boring boring boleh baca. Belilah!

Yang elephant on acid tuh, adalah non-fiction science novel. Buku cerita pasal experimemt pelik-pelik yang for real, manusia dah buat dalam dunia ni. Tapi buku ni aku tak rekemen la, sebab, tak semua minat benda benda pelik macam aku.

Anyway, tadi iftar bersama kawan lama aku, Hanafiah(MRSM Pasir Salak and Langkawi) and Firdaus Mukhtar (MRSM Pasir Salak). Wah terasa macam kawan lama sengal kampung dulu dulu. Although diorang tak fly, but seriously, they do have a brighter future ahead of them. It is not the 'oversea' label that makes you the 'better' in your life, but your tekad and azam that will somehow pull you through everything and be succesful. Hanafiah, an elder brother in a poor family in Kedah, is studying chemical engineering after cancelling his intention on pursuing his dream in accountancy because of the money barrier (he couldn't afford to pay RM 9000 per annum in TNB University), has a vivid dream and intention on pulling his family out off the poor circle. His mother suffers stroke. Her condition is getting better, but, still under critical condition, because she also suffers from diabetes and high blood pressure. A chain of typical Malaysian diseases. But they are poor. Medication and all those stuffs, who can afford them? It is Piah, who commited in his study and he sweared that he wants to buy a house. He had through a lot of trouble, based from what he told us during our iftar just now.

That's Piah. Here's another one, Firdaus, or usually in Kedah, we called as Piduih.

He's too from a poor family. He lives in Kuala Ketil, Kedah, deep inside the rubber-estate-forest. Deepest region that you ever imagine! I've been there. I visitted his house when I was in Form 3, I think. That time, his sister laid weakly on the bed. She kind of terkena buatan orang. Seriously dia tak boleh bangun like for about 4-6 months (can't remember). Sedih. Itulah perbuatan orang Melayu Islam kepada saudara yang lain. Why? His father, once 'tegur' his jiran. Irritated, so he 'santau' Firdaus's family, and unluckily, his sister got the Jinn. 4 months laying on the floor (not bed, his house is so small), no school, no movement. No one can ever tolerate that much of patience, seriously, especially as thin as membrane as me. So, now is studying in Form 4, Alhamdulillah, healthy as normal human being should be.

Anyway, Piduih is taking electrical engineering, one semester just before Hanafiah in UiTM Permatang Pauh, Penang. Another 1 year, Hanafiah and he, will complete their Diploma, then pursue to Degree in UiTM Shah Alam. My du'a is always with them. They got a huge responsibilities, yet me? Who am I to them? Living filthy wealthy. :(

Though I am a loser to everyone, I hope I can be someone, like them. Insya-Allah.

P.s: I just knew that Firdaus's father died of pulmonary disease in October 2009. I am sad, so did he (Piduih). A pure loving father, humble father I ever knew in my entire life. I still remember his lipat-lipat spectacle, and his look when I registered in MRSM Pasir Salak, in my room. FYI, Piduih was my first roomate in MRSM Pasir Salak, like sebelah katil je kot. =(

P.p.s: Isu murtad memang menjadi jadi. Pelik kan? Ada orang masih defend lagi tindakan Jais. Memanglah Jais mengambil tindakan merawat, bukan mencegah. Namun, dalam keadaan sekarang, bukankah lebih baik mencegah dan merawat seiringan sehaluan? Kemana pula orang Islam dalam mentarbiah anak anak muda ataupun kanak-kanak? Ada masjid buat tusyen percuma? Minta duit lagi ada la. Ingatlah, menunding jari telunjuk ke pihak lain, tapi, sedarlah, ada lagi 4 jari menunding ke arah kita. =)

P.p.p.s: Tajuk folio saya adalah, 8 teras kefahaman biochemistry ;)

Wasalam.


Piau (kucing penulis) kirim salam





Location:Rumahku

1 comment:

'Aina marhamah said...

hafidz,piduih nih org kola ketil dok felda teloi kanan ka??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...