Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Meroyan baru bangun tidur

Salam,

Since recently no post has been written regarding what I have been thinking all these while, so this post is obligated to write about what am I thinking about my life, recently. So, literally, I'm babbling. *shooh shooh*

I'm lacking something in my life. My life is plain right now, got nothing to do, except eating, doing somethjng nice to parent, help my sister to complete her homework while I'm mocking her because of her laziness. So, tomorrow I'm thinking of going to Popular bookstore, or if I'm lucky enough to MPH bookstore in Queensbay Mall, Penang, to buy a novel. Yes, A FREAKING NOVEL!!! But I still haven't decide which novel I wanna buy -.-""". So surely not harry potter, surely not lord of the ring or fo sho' not Twilight. So, I'm thinking of buying the Hlovate novel, titled as I-don't-know. See? I'm new to this world. The last novel which I read is, I don't know, urm, the Sword of Light, eh, bukan. seriously, not that novel. But I read the novel just because I wanted to know about the language, like looking for few cool words in it, then that's all. So, you can guess whether I did completely read the novel or not. Ouh, FYI,I found that book somewhere in luggage store back then when I was MRSM Langkawi. So, I stole that book actually. Yeah, who ask my senior left it in that store?

So, actually please do tell me, which writer writes the best? Hlovate? Who is he actually? J.K Rowling kenal la. But seriously, I can't read Harry Potter. Because it is a sequel novel, not something that I prefer. The reason why I wanna read novel is not because of I'm boring, but, I thinking of what I'm gonna read on my flight back to Volgo. God, 14 hours of flight, and plus 6 hours of transit in Qatar, God knows why I need novel.

Or maybe I need something much more Islamic? Ayat-ayat Cinta? (I read it once, seriously cool, but like a curse, novel is not my friendly friend anyway). I think I did write something about the Kesalahan Umum Solah, I don't know in which post. That one I kinda prefer. It is factual, no need for me to fantasize while I'm reading. One problem that I notice when I'm reading novel, is that, it is hard for me to 'get into' the novel, which make me feel so boring when I'm reading it. That's the problem. I don't know how to read novel, and sometimes, I do wonder how can a person read a novel, about 300-500 pages in a day??!! Like it is so much intense how he can read it so fast like me makan nasi lemak?

What's so fussy about novel anyway?

Okay, enough. Right now, I found myself lying. I seriously can't read any novel.

*Keep back my money*

K nak shop barang lain la nanti. Hish.

Wasalam.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam

if you want to go with hlovate,
the latest is "contengan jalanan"
"versus" also recommended...

just in case....

Unknown said...

cant find anything in Popular bookstore just now. even for Hlovate. -.-"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...