Friday, August 26, 2011

Countdown 5 | Epik !!!

Salam,
I can't find a way so that I can blog this earlier today. I don't why I must sleep first, then, I can open my Blogsy to blog anything. Weird.
Anyway, it's another 5 days, yeay to my parent haha because there's no MPSP here in this house to eat all the stuffs like a beast machine. And time waster. And as an Apple promoter. As far as I am here, I already reecruited 3 persons to buy iPad. Directly. Indirectly, I don't know. My father, Anuar, and lastly, my paksu, the one and only kambing plus human ever lives in this green world, Paksu Mat. He bought it today and quickly gave it to me, asking me to jalibreak it for him. But pity him, I can't help him because, his iPad is using the latest OS, which not even been jailbroken yet. It takes time though, no worries.


Today's morning was a disaster for my sister. I forgot to pick her up at the school, and she ended up walking alone all by herself back home. Luckily, today she didn't have any classes, just a simple raya event :). Abang kurang ajar betul! So, nak menebus kesalahan, I have to buy her something, or give her my panda bookmark. Terpaksa. And then after Jumaat prayer, abah telah menugaskan setiap ahli tentera dalam rumah ini untuk mengemas rumah. Me and my brother dekat ruang tamu and my two sisters, dalam bilik study. Both sama berat okeh. Keadilan rakyat!!! Penat gila aku nak menyusun barang atas rak tuh dengan berjuta mug. Pastu nak pantau lagi progress buruh buruh dekat bilik study tuh. But something shocked me. Ada buku diary. Diary abah yang at first I thought it was my diary yang kasi dekat Kak Rina (Kakak Angkat Forever). Aku tersentap baca benda benda dalam itu.
I never thought that my father do actually write like me. Like I'm writing in my blog, it is the same like what he wrote in that diary. Sedih. Betapa susahnya nak hidup dekat zaman dia time tuh. Lepas sekolah terus datang KL, nak belajar berdikari, terima saja semua peluang kerja yang ada. Susah nak masuk U time tuh, 4 universities only, with only 5000-7000 intake. He got a moderate result, so yeah, limited placement was the main problem at the time. Senang bukan budak budak sekarang?
Dalam tulisan abah yang ringkas tuh, aku tersebak membaca. Tersentap, terdiam. Hasil bacaannya dari Utusan Malaysia, mungkin dari kolumnis keagamaan, mengenai jasa. "Ayah sudah berjasa kepada anaknya, tapi apakah mungkin, anaknya dapat berjasa kepada ayahnya?". Terasa. Apakah aku mampu nak membalas jasa abahku? Mungkin aku mampu, tapi apakah aku 'mungkin' membantu abahku suatu hari nanti? Ya Allah, mintalah diriku dihindari dari melupakan ingatanMu dalam Surah Lukman. Menangis. Rupanya apa aku lalui adalah sama apa yang abahku pernah lakukan suatu ketika dahulu. Memang betul la, bapa borek anak rintik. :) Apa apa pun aku cuba utamakan ibu bapa ku, orang lebih tua dalam hidupku. Janji!
=> *serious*
Last year, my ramadhan was memorable. Indeed really memorable, as I was stucked in Dubai Airport and had to come back here in Malaysia because of the VISA problem, remember? Dark. Dark memories embedded in my brain. This time, this year, it was the other way around. Remember about the 'Melayu Sempurna'-girl post few days back? Yes, she knows me earlier than I know her, and the magic part was, she doesn't even know that she knows me which I don't know why didn't she know about me who is well-known like no unknown will not know about me????!! Ayat keling. Haha. Tak. Luckily, this time, ada la something memorable yang buat aku tersentap, like how God can make this world so small for each of us.
"White Snow in the Apocalypse. your blog?!!! hahaha! ingat x anonymous yg tanya pasai practical in hkb tu? that.was.me *maluuuu*
dulu bookmarked this blog sbb nak tanya soalan pasai hkb ni la, pastu td cek2 my bookmarks and this blog is still in the list. tengok2 fb badge, ya allah aku kenai bdk ni! hahaha keciknya duniyaaa kakaka sori excited sat :D"
What she posted on my wall. Though I was kinda hesitated to write her name in this blog (iyelah kan sape la si penulis ni, dah la pemalu, nak letak nama pempuan melayu terakhir (?) ni kan...), but since she wanted me to write her name in this blog, so that any doctor who is handsome enough can clearly contact her and pick a nice hubby who is a doctor, so I decided to write her name then.
An ex SGGS student, or Sekolah Perempuan St. George's/Gergous/Gorgeous (?), good in speaking English of course, sopan santun, cantik kalahkan Sharapova (utk lebih detailed, sila cari post 'Melayu Sempurna'), happy go lucky (berdasarkan DP Facebook), and manusia paling ramah I ever known, it is Nafisah Mohamad Noor. 22 years old, 2 years older than me, the same age as Elias. Haha. I stil remember what Elias said about her to me "Wei wei tengok tuh, kakak lab tengah jalan tarrrr rarara (tak paham motif dia bunyi actually) !!!". I with this --> (-.-"") face said "Hoi, hang main main pa, tu budak (?) sama baya ngan hang". And he was really in disbelieved. Seriously, either Nafisah muka mengantuk sangat time tuh (as she was going to the toilet at that time), or, memang dia expect si Nafisah ni is that really mature -.-'". Sorry, FYI, Elias do really not that mature most of the times, seriously. Childish.
And please, no need to go to my facebook with muka excited and search her name and nak stalk semuaaaa gambar dia like 'is that dia really that Melayu terakhir saangat ke bla bla'. Takpe perlu. Cantik itu subjektif. One more thing that I reallly amazed is the fact that she took Biochemistry as her course in UKM. 1 whole year, 2 semesters of learning Biochemistry in Volgo is enough for me to know about Biochemistry. Suicide man suicide. But she took it and yeah, graduating this September. Congrats! Urm, I dont know why, I kinda respek gila to those who really into Biochemistry, like, waaahhh dia macam master of the world kot.


Do I write like a girl? I felt so. -.-'"
Wasalam.
P.s: Anyway, I do really appreciate this pertemuan. Harapnya takda lah dilupakan terus, memandangkan tahun depan nak buat praktikal dekat Hospital Seberang Jaya, insya-Allah. Walaupun nak tulis pasal benda ni malam ni, since dia dah tau nak tulis pasal ni, so agak awkward sikit sebenarnya. Haha.

P.p.s: Muka Naf actually almost alike macam kakak angkat aku dulu, Hazarina. Thats why I see something in her bila first time I saw her.
P.p.p.s: Mengantuk dan tak ready untuk third year tetiba. Urgh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...