Saturday, July 30, 2011

Believe in what we called as Takdir

Salam,

Recently, my father told me, God created us with a super-non-stop working brain, even if we are sleeping. I believe that is true. And it keeps repeating again and again. I bet you guys do feel the same about this (or am I the last to know about this?). When we have a problem, the best way of solving it, is by sleeping. Don't you ever think that if we are asleep, we don't think about the problem. It is NOT. In fact, the best way is to sleep. Why?

When we are awake, our brain thinks, but plus it is bothered by our emotion. Stress, depressed, sad, feeling-to-mock someone, are the causes that cause us not to think by brain, but by emotion. So, sleep is the best way of getting out of it. Our emotion is isolated in a form of dream, where our imagination via subconcious thinking depletes the stress and sadness gradually, while our brain, somehow, do his work while the stress is 'anaesthesized'. The result is, when we woke up, we got the solution, we got the idea, we feel much better, and the stress, although not really fully recovered, anyway, depleted a bit. Subhanallah, how great is this Allah creation.

I don't know you, but this thing happened to me all these while. From the unsolved problem of addmaths, to the case of personal things, all the ideas which I wrote in this blog, are actually from my dreams. And it comes to the fate, that my father told me, just a few days back.

It is the same thing which I've been through right now. A feeling of guilt, dilemma, which are overwheming in my head, with lots of questions, yet, if said, might eventually kill my whole relationship. A long time ago. Better be silent.

I'm deeply in dilemma right now. Disbelieve, yet I want it too.

=/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...