Thursday, May 26, 2011

Trapped in the middle of something ?

Salam,

As I said, the bit of racism is about to explode. And it is still exploding. Not just racism, political unbalance with confusing facts and stuffs (right now, it's Lynas case, I don't know which one is true though). There is no right and wrong. No, no. There are rights and wrongs. Both sides, equally.  Like I said, my position is IM CONFUSED. Even about my racism thing, I'm a racist? I love to be friend with Chinese, Indians, and I do pay them a lot of respect, but when lots points, arguments, videos, talks, speeches, articles, bla bla, lies, craps, shit, jeez-panting, I think I'm confused.

Still, what I have to follow now is my religion, what does my religion says right, then it's right. Stop.

Actually, at first I'm not supposed to write this. Like always, mood can change quite fast (apparently as I touch my keyboard -.-")

*Lupa nak tulis apa tadi :S*
*Masih cuba mengingat*
*Tak ingat pulak*
*Flush kepada dalam tandas*
*Still tak ingat*
*Hah, ingat! Bab Makan La*

    Actually, I was so damn boring, plus, LAZY. Remember my second last post? I said like I'm now super-booster-powered-geared-coccaine-desperate-gedik-armed to study? Well, hell NO, I'm not. 3 hours after that entry I started to feel lazy. You know, every day the same phrase keeps repeating on and on and on. It's the effing "nanti pagi la, bangun awal study". You know what happens everyday, EVERY SINGLE DAY OKAY? is, I woke up late, moving my ass off to class quickly, and go ON with the flow (bacalah blog Aynn kalau nak tau go on with the flow ended where). Then, back from class, sleep. Before sleep I said "Nanti malam la study". In the end, yes I did study, but only for tomorrow classes. This SHIT has to be stopped !!! I'm a dependent guy. WAIT.

STOP SAYING THIS!

Why? I know, after 3 hours, I'll be shitted. I just can't study. Lord, why??????????????????????????????????????????? PAK CIK MU? PAK CIK MU AH?

and know I'm shitting myself on, like, yeah, blogging is shitting me on, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

This madness has to be stopped.

*sleep*

^.^

Salam.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...