Friday, May 27, 2011

Riak aku bangga aku tak ada kaitan dengan kau

Salam, I've been living like hell of yeah right now, tired, non-stop-cursing-mouth, and plus night is not a night anymore because of the heat, no wind, no aircond in my house. So simply, yeah HELL. I know, don't babble at me about "Dude, Hell is pretty more torturing than what are you having now Dude". Sorry, talk to the hand yo, try to learn metaphor beach!

Anyway, since, I am so amazed with a the finest chef in the whole wide world, Chef Gordon Ramsay, the host for the Hell Kitchen (apparently reached season 8/9 right now) and Kitchen Nightmare. Plus, NOW, the famous one is Gordon Great Escape, which I would never thought that he had gone this far, I mean as far as in Malaysia right now. What I love about Gordon Ramsay is simple. His attitude defines his discipline on everything. If people aren't gonna judge people based on their words, the way they are saying thing, instead, just focusing on what they intend to tell you, giving opinions and improvising oneself always do gonna level you up, instead of we sitting on our cushion comfort place. So,, do watch Hell Kitchen, how he handles things. Tight discipline is what he implied.

So, the thing is, it remembers me to something. Its about my school time. Maybe most of you guys had a good school-day-time, but most of the guys not the girls, usually had terrible YET memorable school memories. It's my teacher (primary), he taught us mathematics. Simple one mistake, I may say, could kill us. And guess what, it's all been that way that shaped us into this bloody perfectionist.

Fuh, got to go, mengantuk already. salam.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...