Wednesday, May 25, 2011

waiting

salam,

one day, i was blog-walking. actually, it was not really a blog walking, coz' some of the blog writers (which are also my friends, well maybe at least in my friends list) posted their entry in home, which is not wrong. why do I make this sounds wrong ? -,-"". no, I mean, I don't know how to blog walking yadda yadda, but, when I bumped into one of the blog written by Sarah Salleh, there's link in my blog there on the right. I was so attracted to an entry titled as "why Malaysia is still a third-world country?". I don't know whether it is brilliant or not, depends on you guys who read it.*not judging anything*

but do read that entry. unexpectedly, she just measures Malaysia just by watching TV shows like House, Grey's Anatomy. I've got to admit that, she is totally true. Malaysia lack of educational-scientific-wtf stuffs. All malaysians think is movie with action, love, 1Malaysia, and sort of other things. It's not that bad, BUT, it's not that good either. Educational can't be that just stupid ass fact 24/7 for the whole show.

Look at the Big Bang Theory, a top comedy show in US. The facts that were said were all totally true based on physics, true theory, even biology. When Malaysia when instead of that KONGSI?

There one show called "Cinta Medik". There's no medic in there, it was just a frantic hospital background, artists with their stethotoscope on shoulders, that poof, it can be called as "Medic". Kecewa kecewa.

Cepat la eh producer, asyik-asyik Islamik je keje. Cuba buat medik plus islamik ke, kalau nak action tuh, buat yang macam movie lawan israel tuh. fuh, baru ada bran weh!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take care
---

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...