Sunday, May 8, 2011

Life and Musics

They do rhyme together, aren't they?

Salam w.b.t

Sorry that I didn't have any post regarding the Mother's Day. Hell no, I'm not posting about my mother. Because it's cliche, really. Anyway, I just realized that, we can add 'location' when posting an entry. Still, I can't find anything written on that entry about where did I blogged this. Haha. Anyway, writing in English seriously doesn't make me sound funny. So do in Malays. Except in Gedik-gilew-Malays. If write in Malays, I tend to say something sounds so SPM-essay, like I'm giving a speech or telling a fact why-Durian-is-the-most-delicious-thing-on-Earth-essay in exam. Dem, suddenly I miss Durian. Seriously, if I see any Durians sold in here, I would by them, even if it is MYR 100 each. I would buy them all. 

Of course that's a lie. I rather eat McDonald rahter than Durians priced MYR 100. It's logic dude, think THINK !!

Actually I have no idea what to blog. Merely it's because I'm boring right now, and just write out all my rants in here, without realizing anything that I write, like I'm writing continuously without brain. My fingers are moving. OMG it's so freakingggggggg me out. GILOS KO GAPO NATE NI?! I've got no rants, so shuuh shuh don't read this. Seriously don't read this. Why can't I sleep? Tomorrow I'm heading to Russian Victory Day. Not that I'm so into parade and kawad stuffs, but I'm going out to record some vids. Flowers and beautiful Russian girls. Hehe. What a pervert. No, something it's so excited when I finally know how to record in HD. I mean yeah, seriously HD. But HD is such painful in the ass. For 8 minutes video, you've to wait for 1 hour to upload the video on Youtube. And how long could it be when I uploaded it on Facebook? 3 hours. Yeah, 3 hours wasn't worth of my wait. 3 hours waiting, watching Kamen Rider. 

Sigh, if only I have a girlfriend, who I can talk to for about 5 hours straight talking nothing like "what did you eat today" and "I took bath using my shampoo". Sigh sigh sigh. I'm tired of bullying my cats, pinching their nose, and saw their eyes glimmering, then I thought Naomi was crying, and so I felt so guilty that I cried too (?). Seriously, I'm not a guy yet, coz' I'm so emo, even the girls aren't as emo as I am. Seriously. Crying is good, but it's hard when it comes to when I'm praying, it just feels so plain. Plain. Maybe praying in the dark should do the crying stuffs. But still, I'm afraid of the ghosts. -.-". Ouh ouh ouh, especially when I finished watching this move titled "Death Bell". It was so scary, though I didn't scream since it's not a ghost movie, but a murder movie, so yeah, I'm not screaming. Afterall, I just afraid, and be a coward like a hell-yeah when it comes to Malays ghost. Even Mak Limah can scare me off. 

Don't marry me if you afraid of ghost too. 

Still I couldn't understand why father is so brave with this thing. Ouh, korean girl in that movie is so cute. But that's it. Did you ever feel like, when you were hearing and enjoying songs in your MP3, your mood is like totally depending on what song that is playing. Like, if it is a happy-like song, you'd be like smiling, and then when it comes to sad-song, you would be like PMS-like-face; songs really define your mood instantly. The exact truth is, some songs couldn't do it. The songs that can do it if, the songs are like relate something or someone in your life with the lyrics or the musics rhyme with your life's melody- then the songs will work on your mood swings. Maybe it only works on me though. 

Ahah, actually I was about to share something, it's kinda interesting. It's about hypocrisy that defines most of the people, including me. It was written by Aynn Nabila Ruslan, click here. And please do close the musics if  they annoy you. It annoys me though, haha, no offence Aynn. I did it to all the blogs who put background songs in their blog. There's one truth that smacks me down, I'm a hypocrite. Seriously I am. But, when it comes to cursing, with bad words and stuffs, I do not not-cursing in my blog. I do always curse in my blog. Haha. This blog isn't a blog to dakwah others, but, this is where I release those unbearable-heart-throbbing-mind-blow-emo-ing-tears of me. Here, no where else. And the only readers that I pretty sure who read my posts is the Anon 1 and Anon 2, and Khaddy. That's all. No one else. Particularly, there's no guy that I know, knows my blog. Except Maherilham, it was my mistake to display my blogs list in my profile. Now, don't. 

I don't know what to write. Should I continue making videos, coz' life's getting busy right now, with exams, tests and stuffs ahead next week. I don't know if it's you, but, as for me, when I'm this busy with studies especially, I just knew for sho' that I wanna do this and that after the exam. Blueh, when the exams finished, I feel damn lost, like, damn boring that I don't know what to do. Like now. Though I've lots of thing to do, still I do-don't-know (buat donow (??))

I think that's all. Excuse me for my stupid grammar. I don't think about grammar at all. So yeah, don't call me stupid in Grammar, it's because I'm a fatty-piggy-lazy enough to correct them all. So it's common to see missing words in my entry, typo and stuffs. 

Yeah I'm clumsy, SO DON'T MARRY ME!!!

But I wanna get marry. Sooner. After 24 years. The earliest age that I can marry. Not that I want to. But, destined to. Owh, I hate being fat, not handsome, not K-POP or 24/7 guy, stupid, lampi (slow pick up), hardcore curser, girls-phobia/selectivism. Ouh, now that you guys get why there's no muslimah in my videos. Because I can't talk to them. Only few of them that I can talk to. Even that requires time to make me fit in. What douche. Ouh, another thing, I'm a douche bag. 

=). gts (got to sleep). Salam wbt.

Dont forget to subscribe to my youtube channel here here here and here. I'm way gonna go into videos right now as photos are so typical in Malaysia.

5 comments:

Khadijah Iderus said...

you're definitely going to marry a muslimah kind of girl.

I'm pretty sure okeyh.. haha.

Pengembara said...

hahaha....directly condemn blog org sbb lagu...ish..ko org kedua yg ak tau tk blh berhadapan dgn muslimah

nice, ak dah ada idea dah lepas ni nk blog pasal apa...pasal muslimah.
apakah yg menyebabkan seorang muslimah ni tak dikenali lelaki2 yg gila2 tp dlm masa yg sama lelaki2 yg lain pulak tk mmpu pun berhadapan dgn aura diorang...hahah

Unknown said...

nikki: definitely NOT. jom bet, i'll buy you 2 pizza (pizza hut okeh?) if i'm even marrying (either muslimah or not) and as for me, buy me 3 pizza, FAIR ENOUGH AITE?

Unknown said...

maher: -.-"""""""""

yep, memang aku orang kedua, and aku tau sangat orang pertama sapa. KO kan kan kan kan kan??? hahaha.

the thing is, to approach this muslimah tegar, needs a lot of courage and and and 100 strong reasons to approach them. for example: to ask "where is kirovsky mosque?", or "you dropped your Koran" or "is it okay if talk to you in person?" and something like that. ini pendapat aku la, bila masa aku nak dekat dengan derang, inilah antara alasan yang dapat convince aku untuk dekat. lain pada tuh, tak dapat la nyah nak dekat. hehe.

Pengembara said...

haha, of course aku bukan org pertama...ak tk terlibat pun dlm mana2 jenis org pun sbb ak berada di luar dunia manusia..lol

betul la apa ko ckp tuh, alasan2 yg kukuh. kalo ko tkde alasan yg kukuh utk tny diorang ke apa, tp still ko try communicate jugak, ko perlu terima nasib ko utk menyesal sampai mati..

sori exxagerate sket kat situ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...