Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Teachers Day

Salam.

I have a study group in the next 45 minutes, so yeah, this is gonna be a very super quick post. First of all, I hate stats. It's always being a shit in front of me when I'm crossing over the road. Dang, so right now I can't stalk anybody else's blogs, as they can know who's reading their blog. Since my tech-info is so dumbass stupid, so I don't know how could I prevent this. -.-"

I will never stalk other's blogs ever again. Ever and EVER AGAIN! using my ID...

Anyway, today is a bad day, (and the ranting starts), I forgot to bring my jacket, and it was damn cold when I was walking to the bus station, then, what I liked (?) is when I'm going back home, FFFFFUUUUU, it was raining. HEAVILY. And I've got to go back home and clean up my place which is in total mess. Since I know Mariah Carey song "I can make it through the rain...", I think I do really can make it through the rain, although that's not what Mariah Carey tried to deliver in her song. Lol. So, I ran, and what did I get?

Wet shoes, wet pants, and wet jersey (which I still wearing it right now -.-""")

I'm a periodic cleaner. I don't clean up my place for a week (6 days approximately). My general cleaning day is on Sunday. Urgh. No point, no point, what the hell am I babbling????!!!

Okay, I should write about my teachers. Ouh, teachers, you're my inspirational ideas, like a moon in the sky, like the sea that eats on Tokyo (?). Sorry. No. That's not my way of writing about teachers. Here's the truth....

          Among all occupations, works in this world, the most powerful field is teacher. Not all people can be a teacher. A great teacher. That's why we tend to judge which teacher is the best, and which teacher isn't. It was back then during the school times. So do in here in Russia. But I bet they don't celebrate Teachers Day. All my life, I always had problems with my teacher. And most of it involved my discipline. Seriously? Yes, I was a big headed retard who always think that I'm right. If it is obviously wrong, then I'll give up. And I'm totally very sensitive with my marks, and my exams. Any injustice that I think I deserved, I would fight for it. Even if, it would make the teachers sad, angry with me, I don't give a fucking damn about it. That was me, back then. Yet, I'm still like that in here, but, in here, everything is about lecturer, they can make you fail, like the red marker, is always at the tip of your glabella to write "YOU SUCKS!". So, I prefer to shut my damn mouth off.

But, most of the teachers, that I quarreled, were after that like, so good to me. It's like they knew how to control me, my behavior. And after that, they did always know me for my ego, but back then, they told me that, it was a good ego. Which puzzled me off. Am I supposed to do that to them?

Here's the thing. I'm a hardworker, iA, if that's don't indicate that I riak. Yes, I did angry with them, but, deeply, they do understand how much it really meant to me about that marks, because I worked hard for it. It's not even that I did everything myself, but, I did visit them, to get some extra questions, and asked what is right to do, how to do, what is wrong to, why it is wrong, and all sort of questions that I asked. I have a target. Yes, we DO.

But, sincerely, I'm not gonna be here, it was not because of the teachers. All teachers. Not that just from MRSM Langkawi, but my teachers back then in SKPT. I really owed them really much. They taught me basics, although solving so stupid questions, easy math, easy typical kampung essay, but it is THESE BASICS that shaped me, made me survive those other 5 years in Secondary Schools.

P.s: If you wanna be a great teacher with lots of deeds (pahala), just be a kindergarten teacher, or Standard 1 teacher. Teach them ABC. They'll use it till the rest of their life, and imagine, HOW CAN I WRITE THIS ENTRY if I didn't even learn about alphabet. Right right right?

Nanti nak ajar anak ABC dulu sebelum cikgu. Sorry cikgu eh? Pahala lu dapat kat gua dulu. HAHA. Just kidding. No way am I'm going to marry a teacher, I supposed. I'm a rubbish, do everything not systematically. Heh.

K Happy Teachers Day uols !!!!! (gedik habeh pakai 'uols')

Enjoy the vids from the Victory Day of Mother Russia:


Salam.

1 comment:

Awan Putih said...

gilos! ak tengok vid tu cam tengok rancangan dokumentari astro! gilo mantab.


ko memang superb abes~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...