Sunday, May 8, 2011

Of Kirovsky Day and BBQ

Salam.

Still keep updating about what happened today. Me. Ourm, today nothing happened really. I mean like, if something happened, surely you can guess by reading my title. If I said nothing happened, that means, nothing really happened which could cause me emo-ing aroung here. Seriously, that's my definition of 'something' happened. Take note, write it on your textbook, notebook, reminder, or even you can make a tattoo so that you can remind you about that fact. Exaggerate !!!

Anyway, today I was supposed to participate in Azan competition. And, as lazy as a pig, I woke up late and couldn't manage to arrive there on time. At first moment when I woke up, I just felt like it was 7 a.m, sadly it was 9.20 a.m, dang! I was late for about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Dang dang dang !!! Gotta be calm for myself though I'm feeling kinda guilty. Subuh nowadays is becoming harder and harder with those time keep getting earlier and earlier like subuh is around 3 a.m. So right now, I'm sleeping late at night, wishing I could solat Subuh. Wth wth wth.

Kirovsky Day was fine. Yeah fine, in a nutshell that's all I can say. Wait. I continue later. I'm watching Kamen Rider Ryuki right now. =)

Okeh ini video Kirovsky. Penat tunggu dia processing semalam. -.-" So chillax and enjoy. GTG ada projek.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...