Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Gunung Kinabalu

Salam,

Yesterday I was walking and hanging around in Russian Language Department (while I was waiting for my class to start). Then, here came my friend, Meera Banu (an Indian FYI) walking in front of me, which is normal (takkan la merangkak depan aku kot). Somehow, I was so amazed when I saw she is wearing t-shirt Gunung Kinabalu with all the beautiful drawing of the mother nature. Yeah, not everyone is lucky enough to go Sabah and climb that Mount Kinabalu (tallest mountain in Malaysia). 

So, to express my amazement, then I spontaneously said "Wah, Meera Gunung Kinabalu !!!". Then, she turned back at me, and smile indicating like I said something wrong. Oh wait, AT THAT FREAKING TIME, I realized (Azly already started laughing at me bleh bleh bleh), I said it wrongly. I don't meant to say its her "Mount Kinabalu". Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! So, the point is, to all the girls out there, don't wear anything, any t-shirt written on then Mountain, Bukit, Gunung etc, because it can cause misunderstanding. Arghhh!!! 

And with that, in front of two other Muslims (Izzati and Nasyrah) here went on my new face, a freaking pervert. -.-"""""

Please, I tend to express what I see. And this time, it is totally wrong (although Meera accepted what I meant to her).

PLEASE !!!! 
=.=""""""""""""""""

salam.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...