Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Regrets of Chacha

Salam,

Today has been a typical day for me, a student who 'should' be reading thousand of book, yet, what I chose is to sleep. Anyway, since today we finished our class earlier than we expected (though Physiology class right now is getting boring with stuffs that I can't even understand, merely because I didn't focus at all). So, in the evening we'd a discussion with few other batch-mates. So yeah, it went pretty smoothly.

Past 2-3 weeks, I guess I didn't even tell you guys about my cat is missing. The one named Chacha. Sorry that I didn't write anything about her in the past entries. It's not I didn't want to, but, it's all because I'm too disappointed with Chacha for her manner leaving our house just like that. She just broke out the window (which we open every night for ventilation, since it's getting hotter and hotter here in Volgograd), and Chacha is an active cat, she jumps quite high, so what she did is, she just jump out the window during we were sleeping as the next day we had classes (maybe some heavy subjects that we didn't even realize that she was gone). What made me felt so deeply disappointed was that, I couldn't even do anything nice to her yet, I mean I like torturing her (not that I do something very cruel but yeah, consider that as melawak like I always like picit her nose). That's the most cruel thing that I do to her, not more than that insya-Allah. So, the point is, I deeply felt very miserable with her leaving us just like that.

Husaini's Feeling

So, yeah, Husaini Ibn Hod, a very caring guy to those cats, as he takes care all the stuffs regarding the cats, their medication, their bath, cleaning up their shits, and even makes them go to sleep, it's all been to Husaini's shoulder. It's a big pressure for someone who don't love cats to do, so, for the girls out there, find a guy like Husaini, don't just judge them by their mouth, action, because "dalam hati ada taman". Me? I failed at all those aspects, so you don't have to judge me because I already know who I am though. So, the point is, the one who was deeply hurt was Husaini, of course. So yeah, I knew that he was crying all night, worrying about Chacha when she had a 'sweet escape' out of our house. I was so worried too. Every night as I looked into the window, the thing that I wished was, hope that Chacha is still alive, hope that she will come back to us later, and then, I wanna ask forgiveness than I let her go in peace. Those were all my wishes. :(

Two weeks of waiting, nothing I'd seen. Day and night looking at the window, walking there and there, all that I saw was a distorting hallucination of Chacha from my eyes. It has been so terrible. :'(. Sorry I'm so quickly feel guilty even of things that I don't do it. It's just me, back then.

Past two weeks, so yeah, things are getting normal yet the guilt still hasn't disappeared.

So, today, when we (me, Suffian, and Husaini) were walking back home from the discussion, we saw a cat. But the colour was different, it's just very different, black and white spots. It's not Chacha coz' she has orange spot also. But then Suffian said that "Eh, macam Naomi la!". At that time, I felt so different, it was like something gonna happen. But then, we continued walking, ignoring all the street cats.

Past 4 meters, I saw a cat. Merely like Chacha, but, I barely couldn't see it. But, my mouth said spontaneously "Eh Chacha la!". It was out of sudden, and YES IT WAS CHACHA, Alhamdulillah, she is safe and sound. She just walked towards us, then she stopped under a car, looking at us like "I-know-them" sight. Indeed, she did really know us, she was crying for us to get her. At that time, I promised myself to catch Chacha and to release her in much more proper way. So, the closest owner of her is Husaini, so I asked Husaini to get her, and take her home, feed her.

Chacha is safe and sound, yet, her condition was terrible. Kutu was everywhere on her body, she is so thin like she's been eating garbages all these while for the past 2 weeks, and her fur is terrible grey (from white). That's what I've been worrying about. She can't eat anything garbage, because, she don't know how to.

Chacha's regrets.

So after she is full, we gonna release her back, as that she always wanted to. But this TIME is much proper way. So, we made a small cute box, where we put some foods in there, so that she can eat whenever she is outside. Husaini was too sad to let her go, I just said to him sarcastically, "Just let her go, that's what she wants Husaini, free-dumb". SO yeah, when we released Chacha, at first she seemed like okay with that like thank-you-for-releasing-me-face. But 5 seconds past, she cried. Really she did cried, her eyes showed us that she really wanted to go back to our house. I didn't take her. I just had to let her choose what she wants.

We opened the outside door, then, she followed us. She FOLLOWED us. She seemed like had enough with the outside world, where there's a world inside that can comfort her, give her everything. I hope that her freedom is not just the outside world, her freedom is what she could live with and we can take a good care of her. Insya-Allah.

Thanks Allah for providing me second chance, thanks Allah, THANKS.

p.s: How I wish human are like this.

Salam. :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...