Wednesday, April 27, 2011

aku anak rusia

salam.

memandangkan semalam tido adalah sangat awal, seriously sangat sangat awal sebab takde member nak maen petang-petang, so inilah jadinya, dapat bangun tersangat awal. yakni pukul 2.15 pagi. certainly, right now is 5.27 am, because when I woke up, I opened my iPhone and muted off the iPod. I went to my laptop and checked few messages from my friends about the homework that we divided each other, medical care and stuffs. right now, I'm gonna blog this quick and go to sleep ASAP. anyway, continue.

Okay, the good thing about this was I can pray Subuh. I do ashamed of myself when I'm quite hard enough to wake up subuh, because yeah, right now subuh is from 3 am to 5.40 am, and plus my class starts at 8.00 almost everyday. So, I won't make this a reason, but, surely it is hard. Anyway, since I woke up early, I think I just can do some solat sunat. So yeah, I just doa that I can wake up constantly like this.

Regarding the entry, I do really have many things in common Russian people. It's like there are reasons why I was thrown here, not UK nor US.

1. Russian people make functions as their priority, not the esthetic value.
- Some people really particular about everything, designing, art. But almost all Russians just think about functions, like, for example: there's a lot of old buildings here, but they don't mind of destroying those buildings to make a new building with new facilities and stuff, instead, they just modified it and install the function that they need. so do our trolley-bus. I think the worst ever bus in Malaysia can't be compared to Russian trolley-bus here in Volgograd, but still, they operate way superbly than ours in Malaysia. Seriously. So do I. I don't care where I put my clothes, why my table is too messy with books this and there. Because it is table, so I can put on it whatever I want as long as it is TABLE and it should function as table. But somehow, even I couldn't stand the messiness, so yeah, once a week I do clean them up.

2. Russian people doesn't smile at people with no particular reason.
-I think I don't have to explain this, I do really don't like smiling with no particular reason.

3. Russian people care about sports.
-Unlike most of Malaysians, Russians make sport is one of the great essence in their life. They should do sport. Men in Malaysia maybe quite active, but women aren't. Here, almost every week I can see many of them join us playing badminton, no matter how old are they, it's like yeah true about what their proverb says "in healthy body, there's healthy spirit". I really do like exercising, but no jogging or body building. those stuffs are boring.

4. Russian people learn hardly.
-We the Malaysians are already spoon-fed eventhough our teachers/lectures doesn't give any notes. Why? Most of the books in Malaysia are understandable, in other words "less text- more diagram". Compared to Russian books, most of the content consists of 'wordssssss and worrrdsssss". It's like reading the novel and yet you have to imagine everything.

Yet, don't you ever wonder how can they be more forward than US and UK in term of Chemistry and Physics?

5. Russian people always wants to learn something new, by themselves.
-most of the russian people doesn't like importing or use other stuff. they want what they do, what they made it themselves.
I don't like to use others stuffs, in most case. rubber, scissors, MILO, I don't like to share anything from others, but if others want to borrow something, most of the time, there's no problem. still depends.

I guess that's all. Salam.

I wonder, how could my stats jumped to 10 000++ if only less than 10 people knew this blog. -.-""

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...