Wednesday, April 27, 2011

blog baru

salam.

blog baru, perangai lama, jangan harap aku nak berubah. sudahlah, ini ikutan peristiwa yang buat me emo berpasal hari tuh.

i am very particular about money, especially when it comes to about giving out a lot of money and I don't get anything. that's it. so, recently, I'm selling t-shirt, just for fun. and FYI, I'm not making that shirt out of big profit, it was just for fun. but, so, how many person wants that or not, is not my problem, it is just a matter who wants just tell me.

it's okay then right? actually I make that shirts also to support me to go to moscow, since I'd to pay lots of thing including belanja few of my friends and classmates for my birthday. It's April, once in a year. so, the money that people paid me, I used them as debt at first, later on I will pay. So, past few days, I went to that shirt company. Here, the printing is so damn expensive, so I've to give out the deposit using my own money. So, I paid RM 1200 ringgit, my father gave that to me.

So here came the shit out of it. IDK what is their fucking problem, I already paid for all of them the deposits, so there were few of the buyers (well actually my friends, but now fucking not my friends anymore) SUDDENLY fucking don't want to buy that shirt, it was like so last minute, like after 1 day I paid in my deposit using my own money, so what the fuck was that? I'm quite surprise that most of them are of good manner Islamic and stuffs, so what the fuck was that? To be clear, yes I am damn angry with this, but what they showed me is so fucking 'not them'. In other words, I was so disappointed by them that I expected they were supposed to be alimi usrah, that just by saying 'no' while I have to pay all the debt, and where the fuck can I get money to pay my monthly sewa rumah next month? (I borrowed my father that RM1500, so that next month he could just deduct my scholarship money). Again, to be clear, what I mean here is, their irresponsibility disappoints me more than I angry with them, which causes me apparently to be so damn fucking angry. Now that, you guys understand how pain in my ass I have to sit on everyday? That's why I kinda start to hate the 'muka usrah' here. But, luckily, thanks to one of the commentator, he/she reminded me to be patient, and yet satan did try to make sneak into me, Alhamdulillah that I realized that, so yeah, I'm not that anti-usrah, but just of their attitude. But still, once I was smacked by this mistake, it seems like there's no other way I can see any good in them. Nothing at all. Kirovsky this and that? I might find another solution of psychologically can contribute to Kirovsky, but not via them. I seemed to disappointed right now.

Tell me, is it enough just by saying 'I'm sorry' or "sorrry sesangat, maaf, kami silap" to replace my money which I have to pay for them which is about RM 300. Is it fucking enough for me or not?

Be in my shoes, then you'll know how disappointed I am.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hafidz =)

Yes, they might be wrong. Or maybe they ARE wrong.

But being angry, lashing out anger about them here does not justify your action.

Everyone has every right to be mad.
You have your right to be mad, as well.

But maybe you'd want to check on these.

(An-Nahl 16:126-127)

I'm in no position to justify anyone's act. And plus, it is not even my opinion.

Those are words from Allah SWT. And He knows best, kan? No one can overcome His Might and Power =)

Sabar ye ^_^
He tests you because He knows you're strong enough to handle this like a man.

And of course, the strongest man, isn't the one who can use his fists, nor the one whose words are as sharp as sword - but the one who can control his anger :-)

It's ok, you'll get over this, insha Allah.

Jaga diri Hafidz ^^
You're good guy deep inside.

Siti Hajar said...

nak comment pasal tajuk entry jer....

header belog baru buwat sendiri ker...? siap ade gambar heart lagi.. nice3..

Unknown said...

hajar: a ah, buat sendiri sudeh, guna photoshop. nak aku tolong buatkan ke?=)

anon2: urm, sekali lagi thanks. dah tengokk ayat tuh pun. -.-'

i did handled this already. its just this is the I handle things all these while. i need to express this, if not, it became worse. hope you understand. thats why i made this blog, with few readers knowing this blog. thats what I assumed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...