Friday, April 29, 2011

just married !!!

Salam.

Finally the short holidays finally came by. I don't know what should I do, but to sit in home and sleep after tiring weekdays. Still, I haven't done my biochemistry test, postponing the test might be a bad idea, but somehow I found that, it can be a good idea also. Next month, less than 1 month and 1 week, I'm gonna have Biochemistry exam, FIRST, like FIRST WHAATTTTT?? FIRSTT??!!!!! At one sense, it is good that I can get rid of it early, then just mainly focusing on Physiology. SO yeah, exams are always exam, 1 hour to answer it, but to prepare is like light years long. Seriously, don't you feel the same dear blog? Wtf, you're just a blog listening to my ranting, so yeah, shut up and keep supporting me. Tomorrow I've got football match, I don't know I can join in or not, depends on that team. But seriously, I'm not good at football, choose a dog instead of me would be a better idea, sereozna govoriu (serius aku cakap).

It has been ages since I didn't do any photographing, with weather right now, I guess I'm gonna do some photograph tomorrow iA. God, I miss the greeneries. Though I'm using Suffian's DSLR, still he has macro lens, so yeah, after sooooo longgggg like this looonnnggggggg I didn't, I'm so excited to kick some flower arse (???).

Ah, about the royal super marriage (I kinda worry, can I comment something? Isn't there gonna be tulah?), it was like superb. Like yeah, superb (takde word laen dah -.-"). And then, what annoyed me was like "wah, princess kate was like living in every girl's dream yadda yadda". Man, what's so fussy about that marriage seriously? Going to church accompanied by 12 cute kids to hold your long gown -.-", touring around palace for 2 hours? Man, girls are so typical. My conclusion is actually it was kinda boring (since I'm not that Prince's place or whatever you wanna say) tochka tochka (titik titik). Ouh, I think the best was, there gonna GRAND DINNER rightttt???!!!! With chicken, turkey, salad, BBQ, royal fooooodsss are wayyyyyyyyyy more important than that parade.

Finally, I finally admitted that I'm officially parawhore.

Salam.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...