Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hugh Laurie

Salam.

Okay, for someone who doesn't know who this man is, please google, cuz if you don't know it, I'll kill ya. I don't know, maybe he is not a doctor, just an extraordinary musician, comedian, singer and bla bla, but there's one thing I really gonna remember about him for the rest of my life like 'for the rest of my life' by Maher Zain (actually I mistyped 'Anuar Zain' just now) because, he keeps me opening those freaking medic books, even if tomorrow is my exam and I am pretty fucked up and lazy enough to open the damn heavy book. Or maybe, the thickness bothers me. Maybe not, it's the freaking content that freaks me out everytime. Hugh Laurie is the main character in the famous series House, and also starring other famous actors, like Jesse Spencer (he's also a musician) and Omar Epps (idk). Anyway, my point is, he's the one who made me really 'into' medic, since, past few months back then, I was babbling and blaming my self up of taking the medic.

Medic is interesting, isn't it?

But, since there's something going on in Malaysia about us, the future doctors who frankly I should say 'being thrown out' here in Russia. Yeah, I might should just admit that, Russian's graduate are gonna be fucked up in every years. I mean, step back to the reality, we are really being thrashed out here. But what am I gonna do with it? And to those who complained about us, let me ask you something bitch, 'How do you help us to get through it?'. Please, to all students who are still studying here including ME, stop panicking around, because, there's nothing you can do about it. Another 4 years to go, then we're done. It just don't make it 'done' as really 'done', get it? It just, what should I say is; to make the best out of it, that's all. Doesn't have to be panicking by telling your parents (it's not wrong) and then your parents gonna write something to Berita Harian (this is wrong) which neither this nor that, will never (say never?) make anything correct, in fact, worse.

The sad part was, his/her father acclaimed that his daughter/son is a MARA/SPC student, which, I really get it, talented-brainiac-multipurpose-student (exception: me). Pakcik, I know, how worried you are about you child's future, and to be honest, I did the same thing as you child did, complaining this and that to my father. In the end, my father didn't just ask me to quit, instead, he just keeps encouraging me, which totally motivates me to keep studying and studying UNTIL I GET WHAT I WANNA BE, a surgeon. Yes, maybe those pegawai perubatan can stop, mock me, but, I'll strive to be who I wanna be, even if I have to repeat another 5 years in India doing the M.D again. Seriously.

Make the best out of everything. Being a doctor, isn't about where you study, it's about you to see everything as an opportunist.

salam.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...