Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Curry-Burn Killed Me

Salam y'all!

Sorry about the post the other day. But still, I am piss off until now. But my decision is my decision, that jersey project is cancelled. What can I do, if people won't do it, right? Anyway, thanxs to Mrs --- also for advising me, if not, I wouldn't have blown off to tips of meat. Sorry Abah, the only thing that I really get angry here is, when it come to someone who was like toying my father to do this and that, and it was me who did it, and I feel really guilty. When I am guilty, I found out the reason is because the third person, I swear, I just feel like killin' them. Which apparently, I can't do it, because, I am suppose to treat, no beat people.

Boleh ka beat orang pun in the first place?

Anyway, today I had a badminton competition. AND like the title said, curry already killed me. I lost because of I ate curry maggy before the match, which brought me a supa dupa heat sensation in my stomach, and of course, I couldn't even play well. Ended up, I lose in the Men's single game. Anyway, single is not my game, so what. I'm gonna double tomorrow, and also mixed double, with Shu Ann, my senior, and a chinese. Hope for the best yaw? Anyway, today I learnt a lesson. The spirit of a Russian. My coach, his name is Misha. Seriously, Misha, that's what we called him. His full name is Mikhail, so yeah, it is how Russian give their cute name to others. Serious.

Misha, is like a friend to Malaysians. Especially to us, those who play badminton. He's now spreading his wing over the Volgogradians, I mean, he's spreading badminton in Volgograd. He encourages kids, teens and even veterans to join and play in this competition, it's like the first ever competition organized in Volgograd. I sincerely, respect him for what he done, and I don't know what he's going to do next. Heart you Misha, and Happy Men's Day.

K, got to go. Nak kene study biochem. Heate (heart+hate) it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...