Thursday, July 14, 2011

Episod fokus

Salam,

Setelah sekian tidak blogging,walaupun recently ada update pasal something, but eventually ada error and kena pulak tak save lagi, buat macam mana, penat penat type panjang panjang end up hilang macam tuh je, memang agak sakit hati. But then, sereiously i think ada hikmah behind that thing. Pretty much better that i didnt post than i post that entry. Anyway, thanks Allah.

Thanks Allah for blessing my life till today, giving each oppoturnity for me to pray for you, serve for you as a Muslim should be. Sorry guys, ive been busy with my practical that, i dont have any time to blog or online. Back from work, and all i think is sleep. So right now, im gonna sha few things about what i learnt during these 4 days of practical.

Okay, first thing first. Anyone of you already did this procedure, please dont underlook me for being so kagum with any of the procedure in malaysia's hospital. Jangan nak ber"eleh" dekat blog ni. Kalau dah biasa ngan malaysia, be thankful for it that you are studying in malaysia, not russia, not indonesia. Anyway, back to the topic, im doing my practical at a district hospital, hospital besar kepala batas, where mostly all the patients are not in any special case. So i wont be able to see something far more than my imagination of sick people. Mostly all these patients are acute or subacute. I learnt a lot here, but then, i think, my friends in russia learn a lot more than me. I guaranteed that i think. Haha.

So far, all that i do every morning, is round the ward, looking at each case. Try to read and apply some basic knowledge to it. And then today, i learnt about ambu bag (intensively) and laryngoscope (also intesively) since i went to ICU. All the staffs in here are super goooooddddd and never kedekut to share ilmu with us. NEVER. And one thing they do always remind us, please be a good doctor. Dont shame yourself in front of the nurse. Thats why practical in malaysia is pretty much helping me.

I learnt a lot of procedure yet few basic disease detection using x ray. Plus, we also got to know about cavafix. Buut then this is just my first week, so got another 3 weeks, lot of thing i can do. Tomorrow is about drugs. Basiv druggs being usedd in ward and in case of emergency.

And who said "jangan tunjuk kebodohan kita di depan orang lain..."? Yes i do bodoh now, but, i m not bodoh in the future, mr president. Esok, also im gonna ask about sanitary regime, what solution used for disinfection. My report per day is about 2-4 pages. Soooo long. Im doing that ikhlas, thats why it is long.

Thats all about practical, if anything you wanna ask me, just comment below, ill show what you wanna know.

By the way im still in the state of shock that ahmed and yaqin gonna marry soon haha. *takde kaitan*

Okey, for the next semester, im gonna start my professional training. I have to prepare myself to something big. Taknak bagitau since benda ini adalah berat, takut tak jadi. Im a doctor soon iA, this thing is very crucial.

Salam.

2 comments:

Isyafiq Qamaal bin Ahmadi said...

bek ko prepare wat report utk therapy dalam ruski....scary dowh cikgu therapy nih....

Anonymous said...

Goodluck and all the best..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...