Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Update Sedih Ni

Salam,

Kepada manusia yang berada di Malaysia, hati-hatilah coz' someone arse gonna land this 8.30 a.m at KLIA. Yeah finally I got the exact time when I'll be landing in Kuala Lumpur. God, right now I just can't get rid of myself from thinking about Malaysia. By saying 'thinking about Malaysia' means that, I've been thinking about roti canai 3 keping everyday breakfast. So no wonder I'm totally gonna be fat just after 3 weeks I landed in Kuala Lumpur. Yes and yes. Anyway, many of my friends gonna fly soon. To UK, to Australia =(. The plot is somewhat building bit by bit. The plot of life, where everyone will be separated into each of their own way. And that's why I hated Facebook so much. Things actually don't differ much even after the next 6-10 years that we will meet, maybe during the reunion, or maybe when I was eating somewhere in warung. Because each and everyday we've been updating what others are doing via facebook.

Life is getting boring. I pretty much jealous what my father already had in his entire life. God.

Anyway, still. My rythm won't change much. The epic episodic graph of fate somehow works pretty well on me. It's like a 'badi' to me. Each and everytime I wanna go back home, SURELY, I really mean like, SUPER SURELY that something gonna happen just before I go back home. By 'something' gonna happen, surely, it will always the BAD thing. Yeah, my iPhone 3G is totally damaged ( I think). It fell into water when we (batchmates) were camping (hawaiian style), and for God sake I didn't realize anything. =/

Of course I felt terrible. Who could every imagine 900 ringgit just flew like that. Right now, I put that iPhone in a bowl of rice, as they said that, it might work. Yeah, no hope though. I just gonna repair this in Malaysia, whatever it will costs me. If nothing can't be done, I've got no other way, either sacrificing my iPad with an iPhone 4 or, I might just buy an iPad. Either this or that, surely, both will benefit me. But I prefer buying iPad. Got I feel so sad and damn terrible right now. Plus, my jealousy that most of my friends already jumping up and down there, in Malaysia. Me? Still here, got another few days to go. SUNDAY, it's been so long if I just wait. Right now what?

Surely not about study. I just feel terrible, I'm just thinking of that, maybe I could just find something to entertain me. I've got no money right now, so of course something not money-related. Urgh urgh. Btw since I already opened my blog, so I kinda 'scared' (not-the-perfect-word) that what my seniors might think of me, coz' I've been banging all my anger, spita spita (spit off in minions-in-despicable-me language), all sorts of unreasonable political views, about Islam and stuffs. Because, people who just merely know me, won't understand what I did actually. In simple word, they might just said that- EMO. Okay let me clarify few things here before things gone way beyond the Altantuya case:

Sebenarnya tujuan blog ini dibuat oleh si penulis adalah untuk melepaskan segala pandangan yang selalunya negatif dan tidak semestinya pandangan di dalam ini merupakan fakta atau pandangan ultimatum di mana, segala yang dipersepsikan adalah 98% salah, disebabkan segala tindakan dan pertimbangan di dalam blog ini, secara keseluruhannya adalah berdasarkan emosi, bukan satu tindakan berdasarkan akal sihat seorang manusia dan juga Muslim. Namun, harus diingatkan, segala perkara, biarlah temeh, atau besar, kalau dipendam, ia umpama sesuatu racun yang disimpan di dalam badan, jadi tujuan penulis adalah untuk melepaskan racun ini diluar, TANPA memikirkan akibat daripada tindakan ini. Ini merupakan amaran keras kepada pembaca baru agar tidak TERFITNAH atau terMENGUMPAT si penulis. Ikhlas dari dari seorang penulis yang semakin mematang dengan kehidupan. Dan, selain daripada itu (maaf, skema) ini merupakan blog ke-3 si penulis. Jadi penulis merupakan blogger yang agak tegar, tapi penulisannya masih belum matang lagi. Jadi, janganlah beranggapan si penulis seperti blogger tegar seperti Blog Che Det atau Lim Kit Siang. Tiada ilmiah.

SO that's my clarification. I kinda worried actually, but, hey, moronic acts sometimes can really be fun. So, you can just laugh at me while saying how moron I am. -.-". Wanna see some genius bloggers? See Maher's blog (his words are mind-fudge) and few other's third-year-students-blogs like Akak Endi/Endy/Andi/Andy/Aendi and Abang Mofar (seriously, I don't really know his real name, except Din -.-"). Do click on the link =). Those guys/girls are super awesome. I wish I wanna do blog like them, but, urgh, it just something that I'm not gonna write for a year. Probably at most a week. I just love rants. This is not about promoting, this is just what I prefer you to read instead of my blog, something that way more ilmiah than mine =).

And here's a picture for those who is in dilemma of who they are in love-relationship. ENJOY!

I think something should be changed here. 'Friendship' should be way more
bigger in diameter (as major importance)
=)


Salam.

3 comments:

'Aina marhamah said...

haihla...mcm mana bole x sedar iphone masuk air...tgh dilemma ke??? (batting eyelashes) hehee

eNdY said...

hey budak! dun sedeh2...btw, ur blog sgt feymes kott.. ramai akak2 3rd year yg mintak link to ur blog.. tihee~ n they love ur videos too!

Unknown said...

Kak endy: haha thanxs. Jangan baca ini blog ma. Takde faedah pun adoyai. Setakat buat vids tuh bolehlah, just nak express perasaan pelik2 ni la. Haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...