Saturday, June 11, 2011

Imam Muda 2

Salam,

After hours of looking at the book for no particular reasons with 90% of the brain crashed, jammed, stacked by lots of info, I opened my facebook to find something interesting to watch. Well, actually I opened facebook for almost every 8 minutes. It's addictive, so don't blame me. So, apparently, abang Nazrul (my senior 5th year) posted a video, Imam Muda Season 2 from (if I'm not mistaken episode 7) a web which I don't ever know all these while. I never been interested to watch Imam Muda although I knew that the last Imam Muda was from Penang, near my place. I was proud of him but barely know him and what he did.

So, the latest (I suppose) episode was really challenging (for me). Psychologically. Because, the participants (Imams Muda) were required to visit a jail where there are a lot of people in there, some of the them were punished to be jailed for the rest of their life, and some of them were waiting for their death. Ouh, btw, that episode's scope was about "Maut" or in English "Death". Death is something that we should not play with. There's no risk playing with death, as it will just end up with typical dramatic ending. DEATH.

Death is really a terrifying episode of our life, which by hook or by crook, we will face it. Nevertheless, death can be 2; small and big. Small death means when you're sleeping (apparently like 24/7) and big death - your longest sleep ever and never wake up --death clinically and biologically. Thanks abang Nazrul, at least I got something other than Biochemistry that is still won't stick on my brain. Forever (?). Anyway, I love they way they (judges) gave the tasks for them, yet every task they had given should be taken seriously and prepare much effort into it with all the researches and studies. That's pretty impressing for Malaysian's reality program.  Yeah, like other than Mentor, AFucking, Malaysian Idol, bla bla.

"Those who are the smartest, are those who always think of their death"

    Indeed, I agreed. We as human should make our purpose in life. Maaaaaaaannn, aphal suddenly I sound so skema?? Heh. Okay, my point is, don't DIE doing NOTHING. I mean something good. -.-". Kang ada pulak pegi rompak kedai mamak.

Jail or Life ??

Most of the people think that our world, the free world, is a world which we can do everything, without any barrier, like almost anything. Living in jail is one hell of NO, if they were asked to. Yeah, who don't wanna know about iPad updates, politics, sports (Terengganu belasah Kelantan) right???? World is fun. Jail is no fun.

But I prefer living in jail. I can forget of all my worldly purpose. Like works, like education, like studies, like girlfriend, like playing games, like blogging, like badminton (?). No, badminton NO. So, the question is why?

It's because our ultimate purpose is to Allah. If I'm in jail, I'll be more closer to Allah, I will always have time for Allah instead of going to works, studying for 5 hours getting nothing, and all sort of other stuff. World is like a fitna for every person's life. Living in jail might be pretty dull. But at least, this dullness keep me away from seeing sinful things like aurah, tv, hearing fitnah, doing, drinking, bla bla. I can escape from that.

It's like the greatest escape of all time.

Anyway got to go. Time to sleep. (I sleep during the day, I wake up during at night).

So, Salam.

Left: Juara Musim Pertama.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...