Monday, June 6, 2011

Ekspresi Yang Ada Lagging Phasenya

Salam,

I don't know whether this theory can be taken or not, but here's one thing that keep seems to work enough for my entire life which is 'sometimes we just shut the ef up because, there's something that shouldn't be said'. All my life, I have no lagging phase (term from Biochemistry -.-") in expressing what I wanna express. I just said what I wanna say, no particularly second thought of it. So, last night, I managed to clean the shit off, putting my mouth to the bottom, even though my heart felt totally contemplated and the feeling of  'need to say this need to say THISSS!' was overwhelming my mind. That's what I called 'pathogenesis', because what's inside is pathogen, and the 'genesis' is not often easy to pull off.

Back then, it's all about practical for our summer break, with some of the pessimistic-minded students (seniors especially, just admit this will ya'?) who can't pull their head off when the juniors eagerly wanna go back home and start the first ever practical after long time (years) in Malaysia back. So, here's the point, he keeps banging us because of what? Among the things that he keeps saying over and over is crap of shits when he just says "ilmu setakat bandages". Sorry, but blame yourself for what I'm gonna say after this.

Their worries are the stupidest worries ever!

      I might sound emotional here, but, don't give a damn about my rant, think about my point, OUR point of view. As I said earlier (even before the news was spread, back then before this semester even started! Read other entries in my other blog) I said that, I wanna do practical in Malaysia, even though it will costs me to sacrifice my whole month of damn good sleep in Ramadhan. In case you guys didn't know, bare this shit in mind, okay? So, by hook or by crook, I'm still doing it. As the news came into my ears, this is pretty much more than I ever expected. So, why not, right?

Their worries?

Their worries are the most stupidest thing I ever know. Our university will provide us with proper syllabus, based on our level of learning. I'm not doing any surgery practical back then in Malaysia, because I don't know shit about the equipment and stuffs, so yeah, I might just do something simple, such as gastric lavage, injection, collecting sputum, transfer of patients, resuscitation, enema, and others. Those are the sorts of things that we learned and trained for during our class. And I don't know if you're expecting us for 'bandaging' someone only if I do practical in Malaysia, like, wtf is so pessimistic eh? What they are worrying is, if we do, for example, injection, we might might screw things up, and they are not gonna do practical. Is that the shit? Is that the shit? Okay, for someone who said that, tell me something, please, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS BEEN DREAMING SHIT ALL ABOUT PRACTICAL IN RUSSIA, AND DO OTHER SHIT OF TONS OF COMPLAINTS JUST FOR US TO BE ABLE TO DO PRACTICAL IN MALAYSIA? Just better shut up from beginning and be the dumbest till the end, do your practical in Russia. You do. I don't want to.      

Exchange of experiences.

      There will be hardness in everything, problems, negations, and stuffs. I know that. So, just go on with the plan, like my batch representative Muhammad Hanis said "Just do the damn practical, and don't give a shit about what others wanna say!". So, thanks Hanis :), it felt so good back one you know someone is supporting  us from the back. It's not that the whole batch is gonna back to Malaysia this June, just few of us will be flying back to Malaysia, merely about 15-20 students, insya-Allah. I planned that I wanna do daily entry about the procedure and things that I learned back then during the practical, and in return, we could just share each other notes and experience. Isn't that more efficient?

Our University Name, Pride.

     For some of them, our university has a pride that us should be taken consider into. We are all representing our university, doing practical like some kind of shitty competition between universities. Spit off. Firstly, since when we have such a big pride as Harvard University? Oxford? Yale? There's no such a big name or pride in here. Here is the matter of learning something new, something that could benefits us back then when I going to be a doctor. Implying just a simple diagnostic methodology and deontology, is that the thing that you ever think off? Be positive, do'a that we are just doing fine. In contrast with practical over here, am I getting something or just a biased treat from university between private students and scholarship students? My point of view is, better I get bits of cracker, rather than getting nothing. So, I was so impressed when my father said that "Dah tak pandai, buat cara tak pandai, jangan nak buat berlagak sombong, kita bukan sapa-sapa, biar kita belajar dari kesilapan". So, just like what Einstein said "Dumbest people are those who did'nt do mistake". We are learning.

Lastly, sorry for any misunderstanding, but hope that you guys get my points. Everyone, I mean, EVERYONEEEEE, has a nawaitu, a good nawaitu, to learn something, to worry about something. It's everyone's privilege. Just let's hope and make the best out of it, because this is what we've been working for, don't let it off. Next year, maybe I'm gonna do practical here since I heard that 3rd year and 5th year got some troubles with the ambulance practical since it might not fulfill the university's requirement. May Allah bless you guys.

p.s: I don't know who are 'they', but my point is, I'm not attacking anyone here. I just saying my stand in this matter. Hope you guys understood.



As-Salam. 

3 comments:

aynn nabila ruslan said...

good one. u've proved that benda nie xdelah 'MUSTAHIL' sgt like 'they' said.

etie aziz said...

well said bro!

MukaLegendHatiJambu said...

sayang Hafidz! hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...