Monday, January 31, 2011

Syed Aidid

It's awkward somehow when I put my title from a guy's name. So, let me get straight to the point.

I make this post because I respect him for what he had done all these while to us, the juniors of VSMU. He is currently 3rd year student, holding an Academic Bureau of the Malaysian Students Association (MSA). What I respect about him about is, he is who he is, don't like the others seniors I've met here in Volgograd. Yeah, different people, different approaches bla bla. But how many of us has this kind of approach- Devoting yourselves for others. Any of guys in here do that? Apart of Usrah, for me, usrah is just a simple thing. Why? To deliver Usrah, you don't need to revise the 2nd course's syllabus.

Not many of the seniors are like him. Well, maybe he's the only one I know apparently. I'm not saying that Usrah isn't as good as him, but, where else you can find someone like; few days before the exams started, he made a revision day that he wanna help the juniors to face their exam (while he was having his own exams too, even more, he's in third year with lots of things need to be read). He revised all the 3 semesters material, although just passing through fastly, he did help us a lot. But, it's absurd, lots of my seniors are much more smarter than him in term of the marks, got all 5 strikes, but fucking DO NOTHING. I will always respect him, because he is not like others, who just sit at home, studying like a psychopath, then score the exams. He plays badminton, he does religious thing, he contributes to us. What else?

Actually, he is not in the typical MARA's top student, who think about selfishness. Like my batch, I have Syukri, Pian and Husaini, who's being exactly like him, except that they would only help the batch-mates. And the most important thing is, I didn't even do the same thing as Aidid did, which mirrors my weakness in trying to contribute something to others. Sigh.

Gua repek la lu bro, keep it up!

Next up, about the Egypt thing. Stupid la !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...