Saturday, January 29, 2011

Don't want an ending

Everything seems so fast right now. The holidays, the trains, the times, the days-left-before-I-get-to-work, all of that is getting fast, yet, I think I'm still unprepared for any of that to be happen. Ah, still another one, Kiamat, which is also getting fast, I don't know, maybe this Friday, next Friday and so on. And all of sudden many of my friends are using 'idk' that I have to google em' to find what's the meaning of that. Anyway, 'don't want an ending'   is a song sing by Sam Tsui, I bet you girls already them earlier than me. I've watched him singing since last semester, urm, around July 2010 or something because I was You-Tubing 'don't stop believing' song sang by Glee, then it came out that I found his version. Pretty good though.

Anyway, maybe today, or two or three days coming, I'm not going anywhere out of my home. I don't want that. What else can I do, my cat's Friskies already finished, pity them, they didn't have anything to eat for tomorrow. I wanna go out, but, I have some problems with my house key which totally annoys me. If go out, then certainly I can't go in back. Fuck that, really. I think I might have to call someone to come over my house and buy him pizza which somehow attracts him to come over my house, then, I can go out. But first, he must come here in my house first, or else, it'll end the same. Trapped in -10 weather, or in your refrigerator I you wanna imagine that. I'm certainly have to buy something.

Actually, I've been niat-ing all day long that I would open my Biochemistry book. ( Are you seriously BIOCHEMISTRY, isn't there another book?). Yes, I am. I would like to read Immunology, but that topic seems so hard that I barely can open that book. I mean, the PDF book, still hard to open it even with a double mouse click. -.-". Then, I ended up enjoying Rock-Kapak songs. Arghh. I am someone who is able to change my mind in a second of time. Like the flight ticket. Light me taking this medic thing. Like I was buying 1 Zara jacket, but ended up I bought 2 jackets. Like, I really wanna buy that Yonex T-shirt no matter what the price is, then when I arrive there, I didn't buy it because it is ridiculously expensive with large size. And all other likes.

And today I also had a some conversation with my family. It was actually suppose to be normal, but since my Mak Caq suddenly appear in my house, I know what will happen. Exactly, it will be about me kawenning. Please please mak caq don't drag that thing, my ears turned to read already. Arghh. Anyway, about that, later on I'll tell you guys. Earlier, I was talking with my sister, Hannah, who is on weekend holiday (?). Yeah, bla bla she keep asking me few things about MRSM Langkawi, priorly about what to buy, what she should wear, and yes, there are few things that I wasn't quite sure. I'll tell her by tomorrow what she should buy exactly, because, I'M NOT A GIRL LA in Langkawi. But I did tell her that, DON'T TELL YOUR BROTHER WAS AN EX-LANGKAWIAN. The problem is not me. The problem was caused by me, I just don't wanna her to get involve in this. With Miss KB. I bet all of the girls in MRSM Langkawi knew how I was back then in MRSM Langkawi. Anyway, Hannah, although your hair is reddish naturally, please, do not tell others about me as your brother. You didn't play Badminton, then shut up, or else they'll expect you to play as good as me. Me good kah maen kah badminton kah????!!!

Okay, about Mak Caq. Actually she was so obsessed with my wedding planning. I don't know why. She wanna arrange my wedding with flowers bla bla heaven bla bla theme bla bla. Those are the things she commonly gonna talk with me, EVERYTIME I visit her. Normal. Suddenly, she said, "I'm gonna find you a very good and perfect wife to you, you just sit there and study until you become a doctor". I was like "Mak Caaaaaq, I want Russian!!!". My mom was there too, she just laughed. But I seriously didn't wanna Russian pun. And I mentioned to her about me wanting a Cikgu, instead, she'll just "Okay, a good, perfect Cikgu then". Looking at me, I am nothing la, don't deserve anyone la. Anyway Mak Caq, I'm gonna be single until I am 37 :P, maybe at age of 38, you can find me one. Yeay.

Got to go. Nothing urgent, but my cats are starving to death. =) Bye bye.

Salam.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...