Saturday, January 22, 2011

Penat

Salam,

Post-examination syndrome is haunting me right now. I mean, 'boring' like hell there's nothing else to do. Please, don't say to me "go read Koran", because I have times for that. I mean it's like boring like you wanna do anything else except the religion things. Sorry, I'm being me. Today hopefully gonna be a good kickstart for me, since, finally I woke up for Subuh on time. Hey, I'm a human too. Mostly I slept around 3-4 a.m during that exam week, with unproper eating. Yes, I did spent most of my time reading that damn books without understanding a thing, but hey, I'm still alive today. ^.^

Most of my friends go on a vacation this winter break. It's absurd for me though. I'd really really wanted to go to any European country. Sadly it was because of my money, that I just could go to Moscow. Actually, I'm going to Moscow for a program, which is called 'Jaulah' or whatever-that-sounds like that. It's awkward, though. I mean, if I told my friends that I'm going to Moscow for Jaulah, and they were like "Whatttttt?" and some of them exaggerated like: "Fuh, Alhamdulillah, nanti jadi Naqib aku eh?". I'm not blaming them for saying that, because, it's normal for them to react like that, since, looking back on who I am, it is pretty much appropriate to say like that. I would do the same if I were them. But, seriously, WHY JAULAH, WHY NOT SOCHI?

First of all, it's because my usrah's naqib (Radzi) took an effort for me, which is why he bought me the tickets (flight okeh?!!!) to-and-fro Moscow. I just got two choices, depending on my money status, which is actually on edge of pokai especially in the end of the month: It's either I'm going to Moscow which is gonna be free, or Sochi which I can have fun there. Anyway, although sincerely I'll feel awkward about this Jaulah thing, why not I give it a try, right? Who knows it'll be fun though, right?

Okay, I've badminton training today, so I'm gonna rest a lil bit before I went there. =) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

insya Allah, you will get something from your jaulah...trust me...
happy jaulah n happy holiday...
take care..
---

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...