Monday, January 24, 2011

Damn la !

 Salam.

See all those picture in my blog? I made it myself. I was stressed out today. And yet it's getting worse and worse. Wanna know why?

1.  Post-exam syndrome is almost killing me.

I read lots of books, lots of notes, and all of sudden, I felt like a hung-over emptiness. No books to read, perhaps traumatized by the books. Yes, I read books like crazy- opening 3-4 books and try to read all at once. It's anatomy. But anatomy wasn't that scary as Histology, which I was raped totally by the lecturer, Ala. Yes, her name is Ala, and hell-no I'm forgetting her after all that she had done. I'm not frustrated with my result, indeed I accept it as the way it should be which- I deserve to get 4. But The way she treated her students during the exam was unreasonably acceptable by me. Man, she was so bias. And that's suck! One of my friend, she's an Indian, maybe she's reading this (hye Meera !!), was failed by Ala. What I felt once I heard the she didn't pass the exam as I did, I am totally pissed off (and peed off too!!!). Man, life is SO UNFAIR, no matter what my religion said, I still think that life is so unfair. Some were born in a starving family in Africa, while others born in a 'garden of BigMac'. Life is unfair that we'll just have to cope with it. I was thinking, can someone kill her? Dude you cannot fail someone JUST LIKE THAT, while there's other who you should fail them off, but you didn't !! Argh, I was so stressed out by this, that I felt so injustice towards my friend.

Damn, this is so mother Russia !!

2. About the jaulah thing, I'm considering it back. Since, the Domodedovo International Airport in Moscow was bombed hardly this evening, I'm totally considering to risk my life on the line to go to Moscow this 28th of January. I've got larger responsibilities. 31 peoples were killed, and many of them were injured. I've wrote an email to my father, asking his opinion whether I should go or not. I'm willing to pay the money back to my usrah's naqib. My mom surely won't permit me to go there. Because a mother is always a worrier. Although I'm landing in another airport in Moscow, which is Sheremetevo International Airport, but man, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN !!! Like anything can happen today, and it happened.

God save, me give me hidyah !!

Salam.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...