Tuesday, July 19, 2011

IM injection

Salam wbt.

Urm, kinda in the mood for blogging, why not go for it since today I got back early and slept for almost 5-6 hours worth of tiredness today. Actually I wanna make another blog for another reason, but then, making another google account is freaking killin' me. Plus with this kind of speed (internet) in Malaysia, pure torture. No wonder that --- always kinda mention me about how torturing it is when he/she's using the internet. GOD. Anyway, sorry for not updating like really updating since I'm still kinda frustrated, and as always, nothing interesting in my life.

But, now, as expected, something really came into my life, and yet, I am readied to another phase of my life. I'm marrying. Yes, I'm marrying just like Kak Yaqin and Abang Ahmed, and Abang Ramdan and Kak Aida. JUST LIKE THEM. Okeh, TAK TAK. It just something that popped out into my mind, but still wandering why so SUDDEN ma? Is not that it is to early, but SUDDEN like SUDDEN DEATH in fighting-style game. Okay, let it be the dust in my crust.

So about practical?

I'm still confused about the practical report. IS IT MUST BE Pa-RUSSKI too since the SISTER really checked our report in detail? Like a total detail, if anything wrong, we might have to re-do it again. So, if I write pa russki, how the hell is she gonna understand this. Russian language is infamous, do you think everyone in the world wanna learn it? Peeps nowadays (even the laziest) might choose Korean language to learn, not Russian. Maybe some cursing words, but not the language. It's the fact, swallow it man. And do I have to write something different per report? Like if I did the same procedure everyday, so what should I write? Please friends, give me a bit of clear guidelines on how to write this thing -.-".

Experiences

Okay, Malaysian system is a totally systematic healthcare system with everything is computerized but at the same time, manual approach is also applied. Compare it yourself, based on what I'm gonna tell you today. SO, there are 3-4 procedures that are not applied by Malaysian Hospital, since that procedure is outdated. Like the siphon tube enema, and the flatus tube (to treat bloating problem because of air) [Random procedures, I can't recall everything right now].

And then, mostly Malaysian are machine/technology-dependent with everyday daily VS (vital signs, every single doctor should know about this) data are measured and collected. Remember, Malaysia priories efficiency. Fast and exact. So, everything is made easy, push the button and the here come the result. And then, right now, we've got some nurses who are doing practical, so most of the procedures are done by them, not yet us. But I wanna do it. One day. No rush man. But, I did learn a lot from them.

I'm not like others (I think) who do the practical in Malaysia. They get one doctor per two persons. I'm not, we're not, here in Hospital Besar Kepala Batas. All doctors are super busy since the limited numbers of MO here. But, if anything we ask, they'll help. But, for Dr. Taufik, he's one tough guy to deal with. He's good at teaching, but to face him made me like a total loser. I can't recall my Biochemistry skills. But Alhamdulillah I've got some videos on the Biochemistry, so I need to refresh it back. Right now, Dr Taufiq has taught us about X-ray (normal and a bit pathological), COAD sound identification (wheeze expiration monophonic), and today we need to examine a HEP C patient. One sentence that bugged me today is "Hafidz, come here. Okay, you second year kan? Okay, I'm gonna treat just like you had finished your med school, so right now, you see this patient (Hep C) and try to diagnose, examine physically, complaints, and see the drugs and test, we gonna discuss this literally in few hours from now. Okay? See you"

*GELABAH GEBALAH GELABAH GEBALAH*

Guys do refresh you knowledge on Biochemistry, because everything is related. Drugs and stuffs. Tests and staffs. Among the wide range application of Biochemistry are, LFT (AST, ALT, ALP) CE (Creatine Kinase, ?? tak ingat satu lagi). And the normal values, are wajibal ghunnah hafal-tirovat. Just remember it. So, I had accessed certain cases, mostly not severe cases like in ICU, but merely just some understandable cases like DM type II, Hep C, COAD, Nephritis, AF, VF. SO, just like my senior said "I'll never blame my uni, they taught us well, it is us who didnt teach nothing", something like that.

I bet, my friends who are doing practical in Russia are far more powerful, since I think they learnt many things (surgeries, their equipment, injections, bla bla) back there in hot burning summer. Malaysia is also hot right now, it just luckily, here we've got air-conditioner. That's the difference.

So, tomorrow is pharmacy and few basic drugs. The next day, go to the lab, and see few basic Microbiological tests. Btw, today, I went to laboratory. Labs in Malaysia can be divided into 3, Microbes, Biochemist and Hematology. Each under one department. So, today I get a chance to see those machines to analyze the CE, Bloog grouping (no need machine la kan), BUSE, Urine FEME, and PT (Prothrombin Time).  It's all what we've learnt back then in Russia. Today was just an observation, later on, we will get the chance for hands on lab work. So no worries.

That's few thing I wanna share. I did record some vids, but, as I said, INTERNET -.-"

p.s: I think I might need some IM injection. Individu muslim injection. =)
p.p.s: I never felt this impact like I just can't forget you from the first time seeing you. God. Away from this worldly fitna.
p.p.p.s: First love sometimes intolerable.
p.p.p.p.s: Kick me for jiwanging sekarang.

Salam.

6 comments:

Isyafiq Qamaal bin Ahmadi said...

aq rase ko patut explain sume singkatan2 yang ko gune...tak sume org faham ape tuh....kalau DM type II tu aq faham la,y laen2????
bnyak giler mende kot ko blaja nak compare ngan kitorang y buat practical kat mesia.....gunekan peluang sebaiknye....

Unknown said...

Tempe: please gitau pasal report tuhhh. and then utk singkatan, tak perlu risau, nnti aku share jugak. sedang in list. and please make a post satu utk explain ape korang dah buat generally.:))

Isyafiq Qamaal bin Ahmadi said...

yg ko maksudkan ni report ke diary tu?kalau diary tu ko kene asingkan lah surgery n therapy..y surgery tu ko wat cikai2 jek in english da ok..tp utk therapy,olga nak diary tu maksimum paruski,bole english tp seminimum mungkin lah...utk korang tak tau la kene wat dalam ruski ke tak,n aq tak tau r korang kene tunjuk ke tak diary tu...y aq cakap dalam ruski ni utk y wat kat volgo r,utk korang y buat kat mesia aq tak tau...

Unknown said...

tempe: okeh2. aku rasa budak malaysia takyah buat kot. sebab logik2 la, buat kat malaysia, semua term english kot, plus sister nak check, jadahnye pa russki an. yep, maksud aku diary tuh la. olga gelabah la. cikgu ko ke?

Isyafiq Qamaal bin Ahmadi said...

cikgu sume org kot...die y jadik coordinator utk practical therapy nih....sume kene ikot cakap die,even kalau kite cakap cikgu kite aja camni,siap die bole cakap cikgu kite aja salah....

MukaLegendHatiJambu said...

haha!saya datang lagi strolling! based on my experience from this practical, i can say that olga tu memang gila! sbb dia hari2 datang bulan! the examinator for us will be olga and dimitry nikolaivich (our dean), so korang punya maybe the same kot, sbb dean tu macam excited nk tgk budak2 practical kt mesia jawab exam, don't gelabah bro~ for surgery tu, i can say that tgk surgeries tu mmg best giler, tgk la rezeki masing2 nye department mana la kan. jawab exam biase2 je. cume my advice nnt, study2 la sket2 untuk exam practical nnt, coz bila 3rd year, i guess there's no time la nk study balik utk exam. just my piece of opinion though. haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...