Friday, May 13, 2011

Of iPad 2 and Lecture

Salam,

It's so damn easy. So so so damn easy when times passed by, and yet everything is over. OVER OVER and OVER yeay. Yet, still, the cycle continues to repeat until 'the ultimate end'. God, please how can I talk about this? I mean, I already passed the microbiology test today, and I felt so super damn relieved, but super damn disappointed when I thought I can really answer the question, but still, I didn't manage to pull it off. I'm not trying to blame anyone over here, but it was 'should-blame-someone-condition' which really fits what I'm gonna talk here. Lol, educational system is Russia is freaking bias, that, anything can really happens, it could kill you, it could help you, it even could make us think that studies and academics only give us the meaning life is free. Like, it really depends on various unnecessary factor, like hormonal, number of your turn to answer, attitude of the students who answer before you, and others. All sorts of these things really affect your mark. Which is unnecessary, inaccurate, to a larger extent, affects your future. Nevertheless, the ONLY thing that I found so good in this system IS; when you finished your exam, you get your marks right on your face, get-ta-hell-out-of-the-exam-room, get over everything, and within 2 days, you can continue with your normal life. Ain't got no ranking here dude, no matter how stupid you are.

Ouh ouh Kapusta, tei li khochesh ya tebya polozhu v tvoi rtu etot 'coccos"?


Like me, I'm super happy. With a whole lots of bunches of smart people/friends/MARAstudents/ I bet, without ranks, we are the same. Lol. Why on earth am I lol-ing???? Wth wth wth.

So since, my blog isn't that private anymore, since there're other bloggers who visited here -.-". But still, there'll no rules, ain't got no rules bitch. I say what I wanna say. So, for today, nope. But, for blogspot, I hope you'll google this, and read this "Can you just please change this user-interface, can you make it moreeeee modern or it will just continuously will look like this notepad-crap. It's stupid. Bloody stupid". Please. Or I'll kill Rosmah.

*Dalam hati: tak mau cik nyah, muka ghopa antu raya dah*

Anyway, I'm thinking of buying an iPad. Seriously, I am. Not that I'm totally influenced by the Apple's commercial, but after much observation on the product, pondering about my laziness-pigginess (O.O), I think iPad do really suits me. Why why?

First, I'm biracial (?) or half-blooded retard. Half-engineer, and half-doctor. Since I took medicine, the possibility of me being a true doctor with awful fantastic fast handwriting, is 0.00001111%. So, my point is, I hate writing things down. Since my school time during those lectures, I didn't even write anything, and plus, I didn't even stare a glance at the lecture, except if it was from strict teachers. Why? It's not that lectures are bad, no, no no. But, I'm tired to write everything.

iPad, I've to sacrifice everything (money = everything) for you. You better be good, don't play play ah !!???


And with iPad, I can type those lecture notes. Especially in third year. I'm pretty sure those lecture notes are going to be my shits all over my table. I prefer to read something printed, plus, diagramatic. Writing on the iPad is sooooo smoooootthhh, there's no sound I'm typing while everyone is in silence writing their notes. I'm pretty sure about it. That's the first reason.

Second is, my classmates are really organizer-dependent-students. Seriously, not that it is bad, but, in any society we do really need someone to lead us, and the one who leads us also need something behind so that they can lead us. So, the situation is, usually I'm the initiator of something, e.g, making notes, discussions, study groups. Afterall, I'm here in that classroom for some particular reasons, and here are some of the obvious reasons. I should help them. We should step up as a team. Because, we are the future doctors, I'm not killing anyone for my marks. I'm not going to be smart myself, receiving red diploma myself, doing nothing but proud of myself while others are clapping over me. It's just making me look like a loser, or a dog who's bitting his frisbee. I'm not going to be that 'those' who fade themselves, hiding in the shadow, mind their own world, stabbing others, competing among each other for no reasons but just to show others their selfishness. iA I'm not.

That's why I moved, and yet there's a lot need to be done, as we as a team. I believe, 10A1 in SPM is nothing. Life is not a matter of 10A1 in SPM. Okay, I'd lost my point. Where am I again??

Ah, that iPad can help us, to interact with our teacher in teaching with proper material. Luckily I have this slow-processing-brain. My brain yet is a very damn stupid, but I've to find a way to make this stupidity to turn  other info into something 'stupid' so that I can understand it stupidly (easily). It's like teaching kids 1+2 = 3 by using some other method like, 2 fruits - 1 fruit - 1 fruit left. That's it.



Okay, GTG, so damn mengantuk. Salam.

1 comment:

Khadijah Iderus said...

I'm going to biracial (?) or half-blooded retard. Half engineer, and half-doctor.

I'm going for medical engineering for my bachelor.

=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...