Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hari Senyap

Salam.

Post ni sepatutnya aku post semalam, ala introduction untuk experiment aku yang latest. Titled as 'Can human be quite for a day?'. Ini merupakan soalan yang sangat random yang aku dapat idea time aku dalam bas. Well, pretty much aku agak amused dengan bas (trolley bus) kat sini, because most of my idea in this blog datang dari dalam bus tuh pun. Thumbs up bas burok !!!

Okeh, as I said that, I was about experimenting this hypothesis, do human can really be quite. So, here are few parameters that I included in this experiment. First, you must be quite. Second, it isn't like you cannot talk at all, because it'll just disturb your social activity, therefore, you can interact with others if you do need to interact. Third, you can laugh. So, generally speaking, you can talk if and only if you need to talk.

How it went?

Sucks. I broke these laws for 3 times, which indicates me a total failure. We've got 2 lectures, under some circumstances and pure boringness, who the hell in the world wouldn't talk? or wouldn't sleep? Right? SO, I failed today. But, after the lecture, I was glad, my experiment went quite well. I talked few. Yes, it does normal when I talk few, but only in front of the girls, but not the boys. But this time, I managed to talk less, work....pretty much more. Anyway, you should talk less, talk only the important things. Important things aren't  just like talking facts and about studies, but communicate with people in a most minimized way. Simply, when you talk less, you focus more, you work more, your Iman raises, your imagination raises, and your memory stronger. Proven. About the Iman raised, is when you're sitting still, wandering about something. Randomly.  And the probability of you thinking about the God, how the world is created, somehow made you think of them, and the mysteries snap\ you about how big is the world. Or might be you're thinking about death.

So happy trying, happy Hari Senyap. Do try this once!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...