Monday, March 7, 2011

Ukhuwah dan Sedih

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Sorry, because I'm not updating this for a long time. And to '---', hope you can wait a lil bit because right now, it isn't the right time yet to reply your comment, sorry about that. Today's been very busy with a small 'majlis buka puasa' organised by few of the usrah groups. But for the past 2 days, I didn't do anything but lingering in my warm black and white blanket, thinking nothing. Wait, just dreaming and playing with cats. I don't know for how long I should be like this. My condition is pretty much severe with some boring stuffs to do, like 'asking for trouble' in my blog. My blog somehow after much thinking isn't that private. So, I've decided that I just wanna open my blog to any invited reader, though, maybe one reader is enough. Because my blog isn't that safe anymore, because it will keep hurting people. And by the way, my Facebook account has been deactivated after much considerations with pros and cons of it. So, no way else to contact me except through my Skype account which is 'hafidz.91', feel free to add me. My ym sucks, so yeah nope. Owh, to anyone who wishes to read my yucky blog, please do leave a comment in my cBox.

Anyway, today like I said, we had a small 'majlis buka puasa'. Apparently it isn't that small. Almost 30-40 them came to my house, and with much pleasure we, the CasaDeParadiso (our house's name) members welcomed them in a very sparkling smile. Seriously, it has been awhile that someone visited my house, and of course from the way we treat them, I am really glad to have them in my house. Seniors, from 6th-3rd years came, and not-to-forget the juniors from first year also came. I wonder, when can we do this if it is not today? So the time is pretty perfect, a day before the Women's Day. Today was  terrific, the foods, the peeps, the talks, the nasihats, and most important thing is the big solat jemaah. I felt like crying when I was praying at the back. Yeah, we might like himpit-himpit each other like sardines in the can, but, c'mon, this is the nikmat of ukhuwah.

Observing others act, talking, joking around, eating together in talam, ouh it was so mesmerizing. Wish they will do it next year. Or next semester :).   Credits to Suffian for his powerful superdelicious fruit cocktail (the most lovely dessert I've ever indulge) and his syrup ice-cream, it was just perfect. And the main chef, from Abon's house, Tempe's house, and also Mek Zul (Abang Zul, idk why they call him 'mek' though) for making the pizza-smell-like spaghetti, everything was very awesome. I did something too. First, I've a sardine cucur, frankly it was for me in the first place. Not that I don't wanna give it to them, it just I made them for me because I just experimenting that 'mix-and-match' recipe, so yeah, of course the quantity was very small. But hey, everyone did eat it, and it made me really glad seeing them enjoying it. There's another thing that I prepared yesterday's night. It was nanaimo bars, a non-bake biscuit which every girls in Malaysia should try to make them, because it is really easy to do. C'mon, 'non-bake'? It should be easy enough. So here's the picture of nanaimo bars, I've taken from google:


Delicious eh?

So, yeah, after I've checked them 2 hours before the buka puasa time, only 20 pieces of them had left. So who ate them? Pfft, it was Suffian maybe, but I confirmed that Husaini ate them a lot. Which means, they didn't puasa. LOL. Whatever, I've made those cookies for them in the first place, and again I'm glad that they like them ^.^    . At first I thought it was so 'tak jadi', but it turns out that, they really liked them for the chocolaty feeling. So even kids can try these at home, under parental provision because it involve gas cooker, a bit.

And then for the sedih part was, tomorrow is that 8th May, and yeah it is Women's Day. The 2nd saddest part was, the next day is gonna be class, yet of course every student hates it. I do hate it, but not as much as I hate the dark memory of me. Apparently, I'm gonna through this every year in here, because it made me remember of her. How the stabs, how the torn struck, how everything was played into me like a snow balls been thrown at streets and the cars lindih-lindih everything like I am nothing. No, I am something. A rubbish. Fuh, I can't imagine I'm gonna see her face again for the next 4 years, and it will always a torture to me like livin' in the hell (metaphor). But gladly I do recover bit by bit, although not fully. But, the pain do recover, but the trust will never recover for any of the 'female' out there because  you girls are crap. Yes I am a crap, and I crapped because of you. Urgh. 

Happy Women's Day

Anyway, there's hikmah in everything. I just might have to face and find it. So, yeah, goodbye peeps, salam.

p.s: should I try for once v-logging? No, you shouldn't.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...