Thursday, March 3, 2011

DENGKI

Assalamualaikum.

So few changes happened here, to me. To be honest, I hate change, because changes in me wouldn't persist because it just won't make anything good for me. How could I say that?

-It's experience.

Experience taught me what should I do, and what shouldn't I do. Apparently, it works. That's why I hate everything that is new. New phone, new bag, new t-shirt, new hair (as right now hehe), new every-single-thing that you think off right now. Because new is hard, new is uncomfortable, and of course takes time to adapt with. I hate wearing t shirt if it is new to class. Reason? I don't know why. But the thing I hate the most to be new is- perangai/attitude. Although I wanna change, but it won't work, because I'm not being me. And of course being me is not wrong unless 'being me' is some kind like a killer, now that's is wrong. But, to be someone who is extra special in something, is so not me. Like, I wanna know hadith more, instead I'm not that interested in hadith, no matter how I wanna try to read em', it just won't work because it is so-not-me.

The-real-me is a freaking-bastard who do whatever he wants to do. Now, that's me. And if I wanna change, it must be naturally changed, not artificially changed. Like, I wanna change to some usrah guy, then I'll just keep joining them, do whatever they do. The result is: it is not gonna work. Because I'm forcing myself into it. Some people might say 'fake until you make it', well I'm not that way. All people are not the same, and don't try to put everything in their shoes. Even the shoes are different for different occasions.

So, here's the problem. Lately, I kinda of a rajin guy, but still not as kiasu as I was in MRSM Langkawi (IF people thought I was that type). But this time, it is worse. I've made my own notes, and I hate it. I hate notes, what on Earth should I love em'? But, I kinda a lil bit force myself into it, like 'If don't write this, my lecturer would give me 2 2 2 and 2'. The thing is, I don't remember thing by notes although I know notes are important, because how can I know something, if it is not from the notes? The books are hell thick, and of course hell-to-read. I'm the type who typically read books, with diagram, with simplified description. But, if any of that (diagram, maps, bla bla, no colour) is absent in the books, I wouldn't call em' "books", instead I called em' "rubbish". Because it is rubbish. And so, apparently those works (making notes, bla bla) doesn't help me out, I still get low marks eventually. And that pisses me off, and me piss everyone else off.

Another example is: I kinda did wanna hold to somekind of this principle- "Marks aren't important, the Ilmu is more important, aren't you tired of all your life are dedicated to marks? Have you ever noticed this?". Well, that's quite not a principle really, it is just crap. No it's not. Yes it is. -.-". NO IT'S NOT. YES IT IS !!! It's actually my inner voice. Yeah, seriously. It kinda of tired with all these marks. But one thing fo sho', I hate it when I get low marks. Which eventually totally defines me, 'marko-freaky-head'. I just felt really disappointed with low marks, no matter how chillax I wanna be with that marks. And of course I hate being second, and if ever I get third, that's the sign of I'm killing myself off. So....

Lesson of the day: stop making notes and just do whatever you wanna do. Fuck low marks. Fuck high marks too. Fuck gelabah. Fuck chillax-to-not-studying. Quran FTW!!!

Okay, yang Koran tuh, maybe it's not related.

So that's all for today, and again I just wonder why my stats increased extremely high nowadays? Misteri misteri. Nucking futs !!!

Salam, moga hidup sejahtera, buatlah nota kalau anda suka, kalau tak suka buat la jugak, nanti saya photostat. =).

*Nuck aku happy, aku tak suka happy, I deserved to be sad, and pain, and sad and pain, and watever*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum..
sihat???
dah lama x komen kn...baca je blog awk ni tp takut awk bosan plk sbb sye je yg komen...
so, smpai dr. schajar dah komen, bru la rase x segan sgt...
tiap hari je datang blog awk ni..
n kebanyakkan traffic feed dari kl 2, sy la kot..kalau dari malaysia, x ramai sgt, jarang la nmpak visitor dari luar kl..kbykkan dari russia...so, hypothesis nye adalah, kwn2 awk yg dkt russia la penyumbang utama pathogenic acc. tu...
memandangkan dah lama x komen so komen ni agak panjang le ye...

pasal isu graduate dr. from russia 2, sbnrnya tu isu yg dibangkitkan atas sebab2 tertentu...kalau pikir2 balik, x kan la kerajaan x nk ambik dr2 yg graduate dari russia utk keje lps berhabis ratusan ribu utk seorang...
mcm senior sy 2 bulan lepas...
dieorg first batch cg2 degree..
oleh sbb dieorg first batch yg lalui program ni jd pengiktirafan atas degree dieorng agak lmbat smpai melambatkan posting dieorg ke sekolah...
kami ni risau jgk la sbb kalau degree senior x diiktiraf, kami ni mcm mana kn...
tp lecturer kami ckp, x de aper yg perlu risaukn sbb kerajaan dh habiskn byk utk 5thn setengah kami stdy, x kn dia x nk bg kami mengajar kot kan...kalau bukan kami yg jadi cg, sapa lagi...
alhamdulillah, senior2 pun dah selamat posting...kira masalah ni dah selesai..biasa la,yg first2 ni mmg byk prosedur skit..
pnjg plk cite...sbnrnya nk ckp yg x de aper pun yg perlu risaukn sbb kalau bukan awk2 semua yg nk rawat kami, sape lg...dah la malaysia ni mmg x ckup dr. kn...gambatte...

"if you can't cook, your family isn't gonna be good. Seriously, cook is a key of happiness. It's not your shawl, it's not your Prada bag, or your Jimmy Choo. "
--pedas giler statement tu...but i am 200% agree...=)

tp sbnrnya bukan sng nk belajar memasak ni sbb bagi sy, memasak ni bukan kita boleh belajar ikut buku..kita belajar ikut pengalaman...sbb tu la mak2 kita main campak2 je...x tgk buku resepi pun...
nk tau sbb apa sy cakap susah..
sbb sistem pendidikan dekat malaysia sendiri..
bayangkn, kalau dari form 1-form 5 duk asrama, then smbung msuk u n duk hostel..
peluang tu mmg x de..kalau nk harapkn cuti, mmg yg basic je la smpt belajar..
lainlah kalau duk umah sewa n mmg ada peluang utk masak..tu pendapat sy la...
tp betul la ckp awk yg kalau x pandai masak, mmg x de makna la...

pasal badminton match awk tu..tak tau nk cakap aper...sorry i guess..
tapi sy sentiasa percaya yg tiap aper yg berlaku, mesti ader sbb..

"happines keeps u sweet, trials keep u strong,sorrow keeps u human, failure keeps u humble, success keeps u glowing, but only Allah keeps u going..=)"

so, there are always have next time right?best of luck...

first time tgk awk main badminton...mmg mcm pro la...

yg pasal isu potitik tu x nk komen byk sgt sbb x minat sgt bab2 politik ni(walaupun thn depan dah boleh mengundi)
tp mmg la isu ni boleh mmecahbelahkan umat..ader je parents x restu anak2 kawin sbb berbeza parti...betapa parahnya...

kalau stdnt2 yg dapat biasiswa, mesti isu perbezaan elaun ni jg isu...kami bakal2 cg ni pun soal elaun tu mmg isu hot jgk la..kalau macam kami, perbazaan elaun ikut kedudukan kampus..mcm sy dkt kL, jg elaun mmg dapat 700 penuh sebulan tp kalau kampus tu duk dekat kawasan bandar yg lebih kecil, elaun tu akan berkurang...
tp yg peliknye, makin byk elaun, makin x ckup plk..dulu time foundation kami dapat 430 sebulan...time tu cukup je tp bila dah dapat 700 ni dan yg paling parah, dier bg satu sem terus, laju je duit tu keluar...kalau ikut, kami akan dapat dalam 4800(6*700)+ 850(elaun alat tulis utk setahun)..sebenarnye, kalau ikut, byk sgt dah tp sume2 pun atas orang n taraf hidup dekat tempat tu...


*to be continued..sorry sbb byk typo....---

MukaLegendHatiJambu said...

wtf with this guy mr.anonymous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...