Monday, January 17, 2011

Yet

Let us just forget it, please? Some people just can't accept what happened today, and yet of course some people like me can accept it. I know it's hard. Nevertheless I know that I'm not entitled to say this, but, let me say a word or two about his. Exam is not everything, and bla bla. People said that to comfort others. Yes, they would say it to you. Not me, unfortunately. Not getting what we want in exam is very painful. It's like we'll trailing this pain in the ass for at least a month, (me: 3 months at least). I know that.

Anyway, Alhamdulillah today, it's enough for what the God gave me. Just waiting for another 4 days, and here come Histology and his ripper gun. Yet, I don't prepare anything. Blank. Today, I think I just should rest after one long (?) day. Anyway, regarding the matter above, yes I did see my friends disappointed by their results. Please guys, feeling disappointed it's normal, yes you can just feel it. For me, this pain teaches me something. And that pain taught me much, as I will never expect anything good for my exam. Expect less, get more, then it's okay. Rather than expect more, get less, even a tiny bit lower, it's so freaking disappointing.

That's my point, get it?

Anyway, I've got long way to go, Histology. God please save me. Ahhh. And what you'll see in the next episode of this blog, is my disappointment, cries, tears, being an ass in this blog. I mean, for real. Seeing my friends saying to each other: "wah, congratz guys, you're so BG (stands for Budak Genius) !!", while again, I'm not.

I guess, I'll eat ice-kacang-snow this coming Saturday. T.T

Bye-bye. Salam. Gonna sleep.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...