Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Urat Melayu

Salam,

Everything seems kinda boring right, except blogging (1 per day). Okay, seriously, everything is boring, just by blogging can make things less boring. I mean, living lonely in a big house, in Russia, during winter break, is very very boring. I did all the things, cook, made 2 cheesecakes, played with the kittens, farted, blogging, you-tubing, face-booking, all of that stuffs I already done, and in fact, I keep repeating all those things without any new ideas to come in my mind. This is sick. Todays, I ate 1 Fille-O-Fish, 1 fish-roll, 1 big glass of Sprite, and 1 glass of Vanilla shake in at McD. When I was on my way home, I thought of going to Adidas center, which located about 1 KM from house. So, I made the call to walk to there. In middle of heavy snow. With shuffle-breakdance slippery walkway. Eating the snow on my mouth.

That was pretty fun though.

The best thing was, I shopped everything I wanna shop today. Well at least today, I don't know for another 2-3 days coming. I bought a Topman shoes, and an Adidas shoes. Cheap enough but look good. I just bought them just because my shoes aren't appropriate enough for this winter, so I just have to buy a leather shoes. Two actually. That Topman shoes priced about 506 Rubles, which is around RM 51. Cheap huh? But still, life is pretty boring, that's why I blog this 3.00 a.m (right now), because I don't have anything to do. 

*Dude, read the Koran!*

   Done. Just before I write this actually. I was thinking of opening the Biochemistry book, but that is HARAM !!! I can't open the book before the semester started. I was just wanna take a look, since my first semester I didn't learn anything, seriously ANYTHING! HET ! But my Biochemistry marks all of sudden was okay. Which I do not understand until now, how can I deserve that mark? Pfft. 

Right now, since I was so jealous of my friends who went out from Volgograd and then going to UK, watching football match, I think, I'll plan for my next summer break vacation. I'm planning to go straight to Spain, Germany, France and lastly at Netherland. Like this ticket: 


So about Urat Melayu, actually I've been thinking about this earlier, just I've always forget when it comes to the moment of blogging. Actually, I was confused totally by this whole Malay term, which is urat. Since I learnt Anatomy (ecececeh) with all the nerves and arteries and veins, actually back there in my village, all these veins, arteries, and nerves, are actually in the same terminology, URAT. When some people got his blood vessel blocked by something, they'll say "urat die kena block". I mean, I get that 'type' meaning of urat. And all sudden, here comes another urat, like, "tengok lengan orang tuff tuh, urat timbul timbul, hawt la!". Which is still, I've got the imaginary meaning of the urat means, by defining it as veins or arteries. And then when someone chopped someone's leg, like "kaki dia tak boleh gerak la, urat di putus, urat yang belah belakang tumit tuh", which is I define it as, ligament, or to be specific Archille's tendon. Okay, right now WTF is URAT? That's not all, some also said urat is also a nerve, which, kinda acceptable to me, since the full name is urat saraf. It makes a lil bit sense to me. But those other 3 situations, can some puh-leaz tell me?


Anyway, got to go. This is gonna be serious.
Salam.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...